• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlton, Dell, Gold Key, and Harvey...

371 posts in this topic

My pride and joy. I was thrilled to pick this up a few years ago. Probably paid too much but such is life. This book seems like a perfect pressing candidate. Not sure If I ever will though

JQ_1CGC.jpg

My pride and joy. I was thrilled to pick this up a few years ago. Probably paid too much but such is life. This book seems like a perfect pressing candidate. Not sure If I ever will though

JQ_1CGC.jpg

Now you're talking!!!

Nice seeing it posted again my man, been many years I feel.

(I've owned 4 JQ bookd above 9.0s at one point or another and never did I achieve white pages. Not a single 9.4 or my 9.6 in the Registry currently has a anything better than ow/w)

Love your very unique copy Jeffro!!! (worship)

And yes, it would be very interesting to see what grade it would receive after pressing.

All three of the 9.4s I once owned including the one turned into my 9.6......ALL of them had grader notes with their first subs either stating, "wavy cover " or "rippled cover." All proceeded to bump at LEAST half grade after a press.

And yes, it would be very interesting to see what grade it would receive after pressing.

All three of the 9.4s I once owned including the one turned into my 9.6......ALL of them had grader notes with their first subs either stating, "wavy cover " or "rippled cover." All proceeded to bump at LEAST half grade after a press.

I called for the notes on my copy (back when you could call them for the notes) and the only note was "book has lots of krinkles" Whatever the hell that means lol

Two of my most coveted Dell Movie Classics.

The Naked Prey means so much to me, because it was one my Father's top 3 favorite movies (Not to mention it took almost a decade to find a a raw candidate that was remotely NM worthy)

Zulu because well....that too was one his favorites and mine. Also the Battle of Rorke's Drift is fascinating to me!

99D79F7D-47C8-42D6-A068-CB3F3CB694EA_zpsquvmaald.jpg

0C7F849A-279A-4EC3-81D0-9E5C04A7D7F3_zpsc0figouz.jpg