• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlton, Dell, Gold Key, and Harvey...

371 posts in this topic

Those Richie Rich's posted above are dreamy :cloud9:

BabyHuey1a.jpg

BabyHuey2b.jpg

Those are some sweet high grade Baby Huey's! Did you purchase them off the shelf or do you know if they are "File Copies"? (thumbs u

Those Richie Rich's posted above are dreamy :cloud9:

BabyHuey1a.jpg

BabyHuey2b.jpg

Those are some sweet high grade Baby Huey's! Did you purchase them off the shelf or do you know if they are "File Copies"? (thumbs u

The #1 I bought from Diamond as a file copy in 86 or 87, and the #2 a couple years or more later. My memory fades - I have it recorded somewhere, but it would probably take me 1/2 a day to locate.

In hindsight, I wish I had bought them all...., :sorry:

I also got the GK Smokey Bears and Woodsy Owls from the same place, although I've upgraded a few of those copies from JSComics.

While I am having fun Bidding on the books I know I have no chance when the close comes,

So I am suggesting that harvey fans check out the auctions of blissard that end tomorrow on ebay

Never seen groups of richie's like he has up now

While I am having fun Bidding on the books I know I have no chance when the close comes,

So I am suggesting that harvey fans check out the auctions of blissard that end tomorrow on ebay

Never seen groups of richie's like he has up now

goddammit - I'm trying to win most of the BHs. :makepoint: