• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Bat tec blue label and possibly some more for sale

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone will be selling some stuff this week. Will list a bat tec to start. and see how this goes and maybe list a few more after. U.S buyers free shipping. Canadian buyers ok too but must pay shipping and tracking. pm me for payment methods.

start with tec 46 blue label "death" of Hugo Strange blue label 2.0

47e0d40a-3707-45d7-bde8-82c12d5a7bf7_zps9ed0c022.jpg

price $455

I also have a tec 37 but its not cgc but its a Bob Kane file copy. need to know if I cracked it out how to save the important note value of this. If submitted to cgc would it keep its label noting that it came from the creator? anyone?

I also have a tec 37 but its not cgc but its a Bob Kane file copy. need to know if I cracked it out how to save the important note value of this. If submitted to cgc would it keep its label noting that it came from the creator? anyone?

Is that for sale too?

that would be up to CGC if they valued that company's stamp of approval.

Any other Pre-Robin Tecs that might be for sale?

that would be up to CGC if they valued that company's stamp of approval.

Guess ill ask them prior to making a move