• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Descender #1 Image Comics March 2015

470 posts in this topic

Forbidden Planet had some available for preorder on the site. Just not my favorite out of the bunch. ive searched for the first one I posted and have found nothing on where to find it. If anyone does I'd really appreciate a pointer. Movie hype aside I am really hoping this series is as stellar as his previous work. So far I've seen nothing but great reviews on it.

I really like the Ray Fawkes Cover. It is my second favourite.

I really don't like the Forbidden Planet Variant. I am also interested in seeing if Emi Lenox OR Matt Kindt have variant covers, as those were two other artists they were using for Variants. (Aside from Nate Powell and Sean Murphy)

Tried to order a few, DCB says it's already on backorder

I think this book is going to be a massive hit for readers, but I don't see a ton of upside on the regular first prints. The print run is going to be huge and there are a decent number of covers. Kind of a Wytches/East of West situation IMO.