• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UPDATE Shipping Problem - my Tec 38 is missing

92 posts in this topic

IT ARRIVED!!!!

It was at the distribution center. The tracking number had changed so it wasn't in the system.

8E860C0C-E3CB-4D12-A494-F94AE9674689_zpszzcy1y8u.jpg

:acclaim:

:headbang:

:whee:

Very Cool Book Red !!! I'm glad it finally arrived safely. It will definitely be a nice addition to your collection. (thumbs u

Congrats on this MEGA KEY! (IMO the second most impt Bats book next to Tec 27 ----I know, I know, most everyone disagrees immensely) Seems like that thing is itching for a blue label once the glue is removed ?? (also sometimes glue on cover gets blue labels and other times purple--resubmit? Curious as to your plans if any beautiful book! definitely deserves the larger attraction in your sig line as your featured piece of your collection!

Congrats on this MEGA KEY! (IMO the second most impt Bats book next to Tec 27 ----I know, I know, most everyone disagrees immensely) Seems like that thing is itching for a blue label once the glue is removed ?? (also sometimes glue on cover gets blue labels and other times purple--resubmit? Curious as to your plans if any beautiful book! definitely deserves the larger attraction in your sig line as your featured piece of your collection!

I'm going to keep it as is. If I had the tape and glue removed it would lose a lot of the color on the spine although it would get a blue label. Right now I don't consider it restored. There's no color touch or pieces added. I don't see this as any different than a blue label with tape on the spine like my old TOS39 cgc 1.5 or my ASM5 cgc 2.0. I personally think this book should be in a blue label with notations about the glue and tape. I think it's too nice as is to mess with it.

I agree on all counts didn't know if the glue could be removed without showing damage yeah, if you took the tape off you definitely would lose the cover appeal can I ask how did you find it in France? ebay? big fan of that book as you know. Ive owned three copies 3.0 blue, 1.5 blue, and 1.0 Blue