• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crow Rebooted from Relativity Studios
3 3

159 posts in this topic

I have never read books, nor have I seen the original movie.  It looks interesting enough, and I'll watch it as soon as it streams on the platform I get. 

Looks like a reboot that really didn't need to be made but I liked the Ozzy song playing in the background.  I agree it looks like John Wick more than the original but I'd be pissed if they did a 100% remake.  I'll probably watch it when it gets to streaming but no way I pay extra to watch it.

I like Skarsgard but not so sure about this. Sometimes his upper body looks more like the Crow than the previous movie, but at the same time I agree he looks more like a villain.

I'll watch it when its free on HBO or something maybe. Looks like it could have gone straight to a streaming service.  Sell your Crow 1's quick.

I think what is really bothering me is that it is clear they are shooting the entire movie for best presentation on tik-tok (all shots centre framed aligned so everything can fit in a vertical screen when shared, even the slow scenes, so the excuse of doing so for editing purposes like Fury Road are moot). It's already well known that many movies are composing for Tik Tok now in order to best harness social platforms, but this one just feels even more obvious than usual.