• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 1 SOLD/CLOSED

45 posts in this topic

Never thought I would put this up but never is a long time :grin: Up for grabs is a very nice copy of Batman #1 CGC 5.5 Extensive (P) CGC notes color touch pieces added, tear seals.cleaned,reinforced . These are true Off White pages nothing has been lightened :banana: Anyways shipping is included in the price anywhere in North America I can't do paypal on this one so wire transfer, check,MO all which will have to clear before book ships $23,700 :takeit: rules but as always guys will listen to your PMs and thanks again for looking :news: Reduced to $21,700 :news:

IMG_1781-1.jpg

Never thought I would put this up but never is a long time :grin: Up for grabs is a very nice copy of Batman #1 CGC 5.5 Extensive (P) CGC notes color touch pieces added, tear seals.cleaned,reinforced . These are true Off White pages nothing has been lightened :banana: Anyways shipping is included in the price anywhere in North America I can't do paypal on this one so wire transfer, check,MO all which will have to clear before book ships $23,700 :takeit: rules but as always guys will listen to your PMs and thanks again for looking

IMG_1781-1.jpg

(worship)

Me scrambling hm (I could get rid of that AF15). Pause hm (That Hulk 1 too!) Let's see AF 15,Hulk 1,and a kidney! That will hopefully do it. :idea:

:sorry:

Good down payment ;-)

One of my ultimate grails,and I have no dough..... :sorry:

Me scrambling hm (I could get rid of that AF15). Pause hm (That Hulk 1 too!) Let's see AF 15,Hulk 1,and a kidney! That will hopefully do it. :idea:

Oak, you don't need any of those things, this is a Batman #1! Sell the kidney, err I mean the comics!

:baiting:

Oak, you don't need any of those things, this is a Batman #1! Sell the kidney, err I mean the comics!

:baiting:

Think I would lose my F ing mind if a Tec 27 came up for sale.