• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ducktales #1 2011 Cover 1e

18 posts in this topic

As for a true price, there have only been 2 Ducktales #1 (2011) sold in the last 90 days, a Silvani variant & a B cover. They sold for $10.50 & $8.78 respectively, including shipping.

I'd personally price it around $15, but I'd put it out there @ $75 & maybe someone actually bites.

I understand there are not many sold but there are very few of these books at all. The CGC registry does not even show a 9.8 existing the highest being a 9.6 and only about 6 ever CGCed at all. I think the release was only 500 copies. Plus if nobody wanted this book there would be more for sale. The raw one on ebay for 5k sounds about right given the limited existence of this but it all comes down to supply and demand.

I understand there are not many sold but there are very few of these books at all. The CGC registry does not even show a 9.8 existing the highest being a 9.6 and only about 6 ever CGCed at all. I think the release was only 500 copies. Plus if nobody wanted this book there would be more for sale. The raw one on ebay for 5k sounds about right given the limited existence of this but it all comes down to supply and demand.

Wait, what?

There are plenty of random Archie comics from the 70's/80's that are not for sale anywhere on eBay right now.

They're still worth a dollar.

Sometimes something isn't for sale simply because nobody cares enough to dig a copy up and list it.

But if anyone here is willing to pay 5 grand for low print run comics you can't find on eBay I have a box full of them.

There are plenty of random Archie comics from the 70's/80's that are not for sale anywhere on eBay right now.

They're still worth a dollar.

Sometimes something isn't for sale simply because nobody cares enough to dig a copy up and list it.

But if anyone here is willing to pay 5 grand for low print run comics you can't find on eBay I have a box full of them.

+1

lol

Dude...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1407370142859495?view=permalink&id=1546761325587042&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment_follow&actorid=1256399122

The one who started this post is trying to scam people on a Facebook page where you are not allowed to question asking prices or admins will delete you. Luckily the admins deleted the kids statement about selling it before for $700. Kid "sold" it on eBay for 100 one time, and has listed it with no bids for 100 and 80 multiple times. Same pictures, not trying very hard, eh?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/111582054105?nav=SEARCH

Get out of here with that garbage!

:o