• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

iZombie TV Show Trailer!

153 posts in this topic

Wife and I watched it last night and I thought it was ok but my wife thought it was "very good". I thought it was a bit slow but definitely better then Z Nation or other ok shows. I'm sure it will become one of the shows we watch together.

I liked it. It was sort of Nancy Drew meets CSI meets Pushing Daisies. Much lower on the suspense drama scale than crime/courtroom drama but just as formulaic. Then ramp up the tongue In cheek. I think it's an A+ design.

The lead is cute even as a zombie. The eyes are hypnotic.

It would probably benefit from being on even earlier, as I think it might tap into a more key demographic teen/middle school fan base.

My girlfriend wouldn't watch it. It's too "silly and pointless". On the other hand, Silly and pointless is the appropriate way to describe all of my favorite shows and hobbies. I'll be tuning in, but I'll be surprised if it lasts the whole season.

Here's an article from Io9 about why it's so good that it makes other shows bad.

http://io9.com/izombie-is-so-good-it-makes-us-mad-at-other-tv-shows-1692233759

-T

I liked the first episode. There must have been a glitch on Hulu. I tried to watch the second show and it wouldn't run. Tried a bunch of troubleshooting to get it to run no dice. Turns out it must have been a glitch and it was gone when I logged out and logged back in (as it hasn't been released on network tv yet). :P

I have never seen Pushing Daisies, been meaning to watch that show....

I like iZombie, it's light hearted and kinda dumbed down but yeah, I still think it's alright.

Kinda reminds me of a watered down version of Dead Like Me, which I thought was an effing awesome show.

It doesn't have he creative, more thoughtful punch that DLM had though.

Oh, and other than my opinions on the show itself,I'd tooootally go down on Rose McIver....just sayin'.