• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fastest Member to 1000 Posts?

71 posts in this topic

How do you look back that far? The farthest I can find is like Jan 04

Brian

Just search for username and then limit the times to a certain timeframe. For you, I did something like newer than three years and older than 28 months.

How do you look back that far? The farthest I can find is like Jan 04

Brian

Just search for username and then limit the times to a certain timeframe. For you, I did something like newer than three years and older than 28 months.

My post count is pathetic compared to FFB, especially for the amount of time I've been here -- had it not been for the Superman dailies, I'd still be around the 900 mark; but I'm sure if you look at the word count in the first handful of posts I made on these boards, they probably equate to roughly 1000 posts... yay.gif

My post count is pathetic compared to FFB, especially for the amount of time I've been here -- had it not been for the Superman dailies, I'd still be around the 900 mark; but I'm sure if you look at the word count in the first handful of posts I made on these boards, they probably equate to roughly 1000 posts... yay.gif

But you churn out quality...as apposed to graemlin posts. 893applaud-thumb.gif

But you churn out quality...as apposed to graemlin posts. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks DiceX cloud9.gif

27_laughing.gif

Yep, it is Crowley. And goldust is right, I am something of an "expert" on such nutcases....I somewhat regularly lecture around town and teach a college course on occult history and literature, demonology, witchcraft, etc. I make the kids regularly read Sandman: Season of Mists in addition to the standard Dr. Faustus/Paradise Lost fare, and the kids of course love it!

Btw, I taught that Leiber book once, it is a fun one! thumbsup2.gif

PS I recently went to an out-of-town conference on occult history. You'd be amazed how many people can't wait to tell you about the "secret" societies they're in. 27_laughing.gif

Without even checking, it had to be Scott. Fastest to 1,000 and probably fastest to 3,000.

What's really frightening is that as much time as Scott has spent here in achieving his land speed records, he's apparently active on other boards too! 893whatthe.gif

Back in the days of yore Murph was the Number 1 poster on these boards. That would be in mid 2002,

And then there are people like you that could contribute more actually useful information on a regular basis then most of us but are to busy. frown.gif

Ask and you shall receive! what do you want to know? smile.gifflowerred.gif

...Why did Bruce Wayne and Grayson sleep in the same bedroom when there were so many rooms in that mansion?

27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Back in the days of yore Murph was the Number 1 poster on these boards. That would be in mid 2002,

And then there are people like you that could contribute more actually useful information on a regular basis then most of us but are to busy. frown.gif

Ask and you shall receive! what do you want to know? smile.gifflowerred.gif

Nothing specific. I just miss you're participation in some of the discussions. You bring a kind of level headed optimism to the boards that seems to be in short supply around here lately.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Without even checking, it had to be Scott. Fastest to 1,000 and probably fastest to 3,000.

What's really frightening is that as much time as Scott has spent here in achieving his land speed records, he's apparently active on other boards too! 893whatthe.gif

I thought of that too. You'd have to pile on several more thousand posts on top of his total here. foreheadslap.gif

I thought of that too. You'd have to pile on several more thousand posts on top of his total here. foreheadslap.gif

FFB on StlComics.Com 128 post.

FFB on CPG 1652 post.

WHEN DOES HE SLEEP????893whatthe.gif....... hail.gif......... confused-smiley-013.gif

FFB on CPG 1652 post.

WHEN DOES HE SLEEP????893whatthe.gif....... hail.gif......... confused-smiley-013.gif

Right now. I am sleep posting. sleeping.gif

FFB on CPG 1652 post.

It shows. In fact, it raises the more important question:

WHEN IS HE CONSCIOUS????

FFB on CPG 1652 post.

WHEN IS HE CONSCIOUS????

blush.gif

FFB on CPG 1652 post.

WHEN IS HE CONSCIOUS????

poke2.gif

mini-showcase79f.jpg

FFB on CPG 1652 post.

WHEN IS HE CONSCIOUS????

blush.gif

I have news for you -- they DO call you the Brain for nothing. poke2.gifyay.gif

FFB on CPG 1652 post.

WHEN IS HE CONSCIOUS????

poke2.gif

mini-showcase79f.jpg

Stree3.jpg

cloud9.gif