• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 251 Club
1 1

117 posts in this topic

On 10/20/2021 at 5:06 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

I figured my 244 was already a 6.5, so at least my 251 6.5 "matched." I still want/need to get a bunch of the Neal keys. I do have Brave and the Bold 93 in a 5.0, but I won it at auction for only $23, so I can't complain! Love that B&B 93 cover!

Amen and know how you feel, #344 is the only one I way over paid for and its 9.0. It might be ok now though.

I got all the bats i need i think, i still need tec 400 and 405 and i think one other way minor one

Well here's my 2.5 copy which comes out for a read now and then. Got it in about 2016 in a three for £8 deal which included Bats 243 & 244 which were both around 4.0 or 4.5. I bet the guy regretted such an offer! I haven't minded though. Regarding the anatomical controversy: The Joker is bigger than a skyscraper....I'm not going to worry about his dodgy hip joint.

Batman 251.jpg

Edited by LowGradeBronze

On 10/25/2021 at 1:01 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

Well here's my 2.5 copy which comes out for a read now and then. Got it in about 2016 in a three for £8 deal which included Bats 243 & 244 which were both around 4.0 or 4.5. I bet the guy regretted such an offer! I haven't minded though. Regarding the anatomical controversy: The Joker is bigger than a skyscraper....I'm not going to worry about his dodgy hip joint.

Batman 251.jpg

I love #244 as well. That is almost perfect. One of Batman's sternocleidomastoids isn't right. But. We overlook the hip and sternocleidomastoids. Maybe that is Jokers whole problem anyway. "Stop looking at my deformed hip!" LOL!

Untitled.png

On 10/25/2021 at 10:01 AM, LowGradeBronze said:

Batman 251.jpg

Looks similar to my ticket to the club, which I paid a similar amount for just before the book went bonkers:

Batman_251.jpg