• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4

575 posts in this topic

Found the article where I first saw that news:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=106149

-J.

Interesting that the same site had this to say over the weekend:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/news/?a=115589

It also says to take it with a grain of salt. :baiting:

Especially since we know Feige is also producing the next solo spidey movie for Sony as well. They will not be dropping this unknown character with the name "Spider-man" into the next 4, 5 movies over the next ten years or so. lol Even in the Ultimate title they eventually brought Peter back. They brought him back out of Superior just in time for Amazing 2.

Peter Parker is, and will always be Spider-Man. And he will be in the movies. I don't know how anyone could possibly or reasonably expect otherwise. (thumbs u

-J.

It would be a catastrophic mistake to use Miles Morales IMO.

Finally we get the amazing opportunity to see the Avengers stand side by side with Marvel's most iconic hero, and now we are forced to see the knock-off version that's only been popular for the past 2 years?

Woo-hoo! Sign me up for that!

+1

Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Marvel didn't go through all this trouble to use a largely unknown miles morales. They've been champing at the bit to get Peter in their movies. And that's who Spider-Man will continue to be. Anyone who seriously tries to suggest otherwise has copies of UF 4 they're trying to sell. lol

-J.

Looks like the AF 15 club has made its way to the modern forum :cool:

lol Nah I like Miles too. In the Ultimate title. Marvel has already said they're not doing "origin stories" in the movies anymore so they can (and will) easily drop a new Peter Parker into the movies without even skipping a beat. He's their top selling solo character in comics, and has carried at least one solo title for the past 50+ years. I think we'll see Miles Morales in a cartoon on TV long, long before we see him as "Spider-Man" in a movie. (thumbs u

-J.

So Ms Marvel, Black Panther, Deadpool and Dr Strange are just going to drop out of thin air?

Deadpool isn't a Marvel Studios film, so they can't comment on that. However, the other 3 you mentioned... yes, they're either going to "backdoor pilot" them into the continuity in other films before getting solo films or throw them onto the audience fully formed & reveal origin details in flashback most likely.

Here's the thing guys. Sony took two shots at Petey Parker. One with Toby McGuire and one with Andrew Garfield. They tried the awkward, schmucky Spidey and the too cool for school Spidey. Neither was very effective. Plus they burned through a bunch of villains and killed off the Green Goblin in the first movie. They made quite a few tactical mistakes.

Miles makes sense and I'm not convinced they use him in the current storylines past CW. They could use him to run through the gambit of villains that made ASM 1-20 such great reads in the first place. I'm talking Scorpion, Kraven, Mysterious, Vulture; etc.

Miles could work, if for no other reason than Sony did Peter Parker no favors. I would not write off the UF 4 for around $20.

Well written. I did like Toby in Spidey #1. Rest were not good.

Miles is a good start. Get Will Smith's kid to play him.

Here's the thing guys. Sony took two shots at Petey Parker. One with Toby McGuire and one with Andrew Garfield. They tried the awkward, schmucky Spidey and the too cool for school Spidey. Neither was very effective. Plus they burned through a bunch of villains and killed off the Green Goblin in the first movie. They made quite a few tactical mistakes.

Miles makes sense and I'm not convinced they use him in the current storylines past CW. They could use him to run through the gambit of villains that made ASM 1-20 such great reads in the first place. I'm talking Scorpion, Kraven, Mysterious, Vulture; etc.

Miles could work, if for no other reason than Sony did Peter Parker no favors. I would not write off the UF 4 for around $20.

Well written. I did like Toby in Spidey #1. Rest were not good.

Miles is a good start. Get Will Smith's kid to play him.

i would rather watch Whoopi Goldberg play spiderman than Jaden Smith... that kid sucks...

tumblr_mfe8o9CMdb1r8asx8o1_500.png

I'm all about making money from these books that I pulled in bulk from a 2/$1 bin a couple of months ago, and they've been selling great but no way, uh-uh, it ain't gonna happen.

Look how long Marvel was trying to get the Spidey movie rights back, they're not going to make a different Spider-Man, especially when over 90% of the non-comic reading movie going public knows that Peter Parker is Spider-Man. They may not know which girlfriend was first and which one got killed by the Green Goblin, but that they do know.

Clark Kent is Superman, Bruce Wayne is Batman, Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Everybody knows

An updated article on the possible Miles Morales MCU appearance from today:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=115648

This just gets better and better.

Look at all controversy already. Marvel/Sony I would assume is loving all this attention.

I put nothing past Marvel anymore nothing.

I've said it a few times... but I'll reiterate with this newest rumor posting.

I would be absolutely shocked to see anything but a Peter Parker Spider-man.

Black Peter Parker Spider-man? Well, OK I guess, if you have an actor great for the part, but Miles Morales? For what possible purpose? Marvel has just been chomping at the bit to get Spidey into the MCU, and they decide to go with anything other than their classic character?

If it happens, I'll be the first one admitting that my mind is blown, but come on... you have to view this as a long, long shot.

Yep, I agree.

They won't bench the superstar right when they get him back.

He IS the face of Marvel Comics.

He used to be the face of Marvel Comics.

There is nothing he is the leader of at Marvel comics anymore.

Who is a bigger Marvel character than Spider-man?

Yep, I agree.

Lately, Squirrel Girl.

Yep, I agree.

Lately, Squirrel Girl.

Oh, right, I forgot about all of those classic stories to draw from. Like when... so and so... teamed up with... that one guy.