• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4

575 posts in this topic

hey Carter

sorry I've been out all day working and haven't caught up to now. I'll elaborate on my "this is just silly" comment

I just find it silly to think that Marvel, actually Sony is going to kill Peter Parker and use Miles Morales. That's a big speculation. Is possible, why yes. Is it probably, no probably not.

The book is a key, I'm not taking anything away from Miles or UF4 for all. It should be a $20 book and the variants even more so, but if no official announcement is made in the next month, what will prices be like? Even now the prices seem (on the regular copy) to have leveled off (we do see some outliers).

I just don't think this book has enough legs unless some major announcement takes place in the next few months, I suspect because of the print run the regular copy will go down in price and stay $15-$20

just my opinion and I've been way wrong before

I'd sell if I had regular copies.

full disclosure

I sold 3 copies at $20 each last weekend. I sold another with a USM #1 and #6 for $40, I have one copy left.

I purchased all 5 copies from MCS for $4 each.

I think you guys are all bugging...

Little Orphan Annie got the worst reviews everywhere. Yet it brought 129 mil and counting..

Annie! The red headed icon!!!

You think Spidey's skin color is of more importance?

Do you think marvel cares?

Yes they do, they want that money.. they could care two about what you all say here or anywhere.. They want the green. Thats why Spidey will be black

Im sorry if I spoiled your evening.

Im just as outraged as everyone is. But that aint gonna help

Little Orphan Annie got the worst reviews everywhere. Yet it brought 129 mil and counting..

Yes they do, they want that money.. they could care two about what you all say here or anywhere.. They want the green. Thats why Spidey will be black

I responded to this thread of thought before... basically, I don't care what color the actor playing Spider-man is, the character will probably be named Peter Parker.

Once again... Miles Morales forces a whole bunch of "What the hell is going on?" questions to be answered in the movie, and no one wants another origin movie.

i'll be fine if it's Miles and not a black Peter Parker...a black Human Torch makes not sense at all since there's no precedence in the comics.

That franchise has way bigger problems - people are wondering why Captain America is no longer the "fire guy."

You have much more freedom when you're trying to kick start a DOA franchise.

i really don't care if he's miles, if he's peter, actually being hispanic it would be cool if he was miles but that's not why I'm saying what I'm saying.

Sony owns the movie rights. They are going to let Marvel use the character but final word on the project is Sony. Is Marvel trying to convince Sony to use Miles, yeah I buy that but they probably made the same argument on what to do with Peter.

The likelihood that Miles will be the next ASM in the new set of movies is what?

5%?

just my opinion, I just don't see it happening (and it has nothing to do with the color, ethnicity of the character) I just don't see Peter Parker getting replaced...yet. ;)

I responded to this thread of thought before... basically, I don't care what color the actor playing Spider-man is, the character will probably be named Peter Parker.

Once again... Miles Morales forces a whole bunch of "What the hell is going on?" questions to be answered in the movie, and no one wants another origin movie.

This is a great point. It's a cool moment but also comes with some problems. I don't have faith in Sony pulling that off at the moment.

Another interesting view point on this

New Spider-man

This view doesn't seem any different than any of the others to me....

Bloggers just need to write about something, and the more speculative the better... less fact checking required.

The only thing I agree with is making the character younger, they have never properly managed to do the awkward teen superhero thing well at all, and that is well documented. It would be a good contrast in many ways to the other solid, mature, experienced characters in the Avengers.

Oh, and a black Spider-man is not an 'amazing blow for progress.' The President of the United States is black, a black actor make believing on screen for a few hours for millions of dollars... not so much. Lets try to keep perspective.

If Marvel and Sony really wanted to shock the masses and blow their minds they would make the next Spider-Man a white Miles Morales.

you heard it here first.

If they really want to strike a blow for equality and progression... Transgender Spider-person.

Or they could just create new minority characters of quality instead. Perish the thought

If Marvel and Sony really wanted to shock the masses and blow their minds they would make the next Spider-Man a white Miles Morales.

you heard it here first.

If they really want to strike a blow for equality and progression... Transgender Spider-person.

Or they could just create new minority characters of quality instead. Perish the thought

Don't be silly - we're talking about things that are possible here.

Anyway, I don't want to totally all over the thread, so I'll stop now!