• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous NYCC Club
1 1

344 posts in this topic

Sorry, no Giants fans allowed. (tsk)lol

Tim, how many copies do you expect you'll want to keep for your own collection at this point? I know you're raffling off a copy or two. Anyway, I'll put you on the countdown for however many you think you'll keep for your own for the foreseeable future.

Wait-what!? Raffle? What raffle? Where is this raffle of which you speak!? I must know! :sumo:

Tim, how many copies do you expect you'll want to keep for your own collection at this point? I know you're raffling off a copy or two. Anyway, I'll put you on the countdown for however many you think you'll keep for your own for the foreseeable future.

Wait-what!? Raffle? What raffle? Where is this raffle of which you speak!? I must know! :sumo:

Cool! Thanks! (thumbs u

Scratch that. 4 copies and 2 going to raffles, one for retailers one for readers. So two copies. One for each daughter.

You just saved yourself a buttload of PMs. lol Ok, added! Though I feel like you should be at the top of the list as the Club's Grand Poobah.... hm

Scratch that. 4 copies and 2 going to raffles, one for retailers one for readers. So two copies. One for each daughter.

Mehdi most likely owns 5 though.

Love your work Tim. The pro-active way you've engaged with the community continues to impress me and as Matt Davoe stated in his article on the Enormous print runs I'll permanently support your books (like Burning Fields).

While we are on, here is my Enormous NYCC club application, confirmed and en-route soon.

2462938_Full_Obv.jpg

5 copies. Wow. I hope you get surprised with a couple 9.8.

Luckily, got them all relatively cheap. 2 via the con ($5), 2 via BIN now ebay ($100 total) and 1 with a package deal that had every book produced, including variants, 1-4 for ($175).

So, $280 for my 5 copies (plus a nice set of every other book).

Hope your right about the 9.8s; any slight bend with this cover stock is a nightmare, if not impossible, to fix due to the cardboard cover stock (per my presser) :mad:

I've got one in Florida. I don't care what grade it's getting just wanted it slabbed for my PC. Thanks again to Tim and The Authority for getting me on this book. It's been awesome being able to see the community grow and give their feedback directly to the creator. I don't think I've ever seen a book where that was possible. Glad to be a part of this amazing club and community!

I've got one in Florida. I don't care what grade it's getting just wanted it slabbed for my PC. Thanks again to Tim and The Authority for getting me on this book. It's been awesome being able to see the community grow and give their feedback directly to the creator. I don't think I've ever seen a book where that was possible. Glad to be a part of this amazing club and community!

Yeah, it's a very nice change of pace being able to interact with a book's creator this way. One or two others do it as well, like Kurtis Wiebe on Panzerfaust. Just a great practice for creators to do.

Edited by dane323