• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power Rangers!

68 posts in this topic

It got pulled already??? WTF

No. Give it a moment. When you land at the Facebook page and see the Power Rangers image, it then comes up as a video file.

The reason why I couldn't post it. Not yet, anyway.

Alright...I'll admit it...that actually looked kinda good.

I like the darker elements to it. The original show and movies had the kids (played by adults) way to happy, positive, and cheerful. I like my heroes a little fragmented. This looks like they all met up in high school detention. (Breakfast Club meets Chronicle?)

They really want to go all out on this one. Which is a good thing.

New Power Rangers Synopsis, Photos, And Character Bios Released

power-rangers-181655-181703.jpg

The Power Rangers Main Page

The flash website features several photos which fans have been gifted previous. The still image of Rita Repulsa and the ensemble shot of the team in uniform have both been seen previously. The new photos are pictures of the Power Rangers in their everyday dress. Images of Jason Lee Scott, Kimberly Hart, Billy Cranston, Trini Kwan, and Zack Taylor can be seen in our attached photo gallery.

An updated synopsis is also featured on the website.

“Saban’s Power Rangers follows five ordinary teens who must become something extraordinary when they learn that their small town of Angel Grove - and the world - is on the verge ob being obliterated by an alien threat. Chosen by destiny, our heroes quickly discover they are the only ones who can save the planet. But to do so, they will have to overcome their real-life issues and before it’s too late, band together as the Power Rangers.”

Calling it now...this movie will end with some kind of teaser of Lord Zedd.
or a teaser to the green ranger and have him be the villain for the second film like the show had him be evil for a couple of episodes.

Saw the full trailer before Dr. Strange this afternoon, almost the whole time I was thinking this is ridiculous that they appear to have remade a 4 year old movie. It's Chronicle until they get their costumes. Someone tell me they see it also.

Edited by 50 Cent #II (1st)

Saw the full trailer before Dr. Strange this afternoon, almost the whole time I was thinking this is ridiculous that they appear to have remade a 4 year old movie. It's Chronicle until they get their costumes. Someone tell me they see it also.

Yep, I walked into the movie trailers late before Doctor Strange. I asked my friend what`s this trailer for Chronicle 2? He laughed and said Power Rangers.