• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 1 5.0 coming up for auction... any guesses...

39 posts in this topic

Wow you all are way to high IMO. The book has been for sale for over a year at 550 or 650 and never sold the had 2 5.0s for over a year.

The button pushers come out of the woodwork for auction day.They love to make collectors bleed green for that puppy!

564 k (I watch the Price Is Right) :headbang:

I watch it, too, so $563K :D

That was my same bid :baiting: Sorry but you have to bid another amount :taptaptap:

Ok. $562K

Wait ... do I understand The Price Is Right system? hm

Make it $565 K!

it will be interesting to see if the 100K a point system plays out, or if the high bidders decide that 500K is too rich, and settle on 480,000

^^

Interesting to see what the best rides in Disneyland were in -- what, late 1960s? Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Matterhorn, and (maybe) the Pack Mules I can see. But it took an E-ticket to ride the Monorail or see Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln? hm

Yeah, mid-to-late 60s...Hey! The monorail was cool...went all the way to the Grand Canyon... lol

I thought it was the train, not the Monorail, that went through the Grand Canyon. (Been decades since I was in Disneyland, though.)