• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

Jackman was visiting with sick kids at Sydney’s Children’s Hospital when he spotted the news crew and decided to make a "special appearance" on camera.

The reporter, Jessica Turner, made mention of the incident on her blog as well:

"I kind of heard someone yelling behind me,but like all reporters, I’m practiced at blocking out any background craziness and staying focused, so I carried on.. Until the Wolverine practically had his arms around me! ‘Photobomb!’ Hugh yelled. I was so shocked, I couldn’t believe this mega-star just punked me! I couldn’t help but laugh.”

jackmanphoto001_zps0yjgfdtt.png

Jackman was visiting with sick kids at Sydney’s Children’s Hospital when he spotted the news crew and decided to make a "special appearance" on camera.

The reporter, Jessica Turner, made mention of the incident on her blog as well:

"I kind of heard someone yelling behind me,but like all reporters, I’m practiced at blocking out any background craziness and staying focused, so I carried on.. Until the Wolverine practically had his arms around me! ‘Photobomb!’ Hugh yelled. I was so shocked, I couldn’t believe this mega-star just punked me! I couldn’t help but laugh.”

jackmanphoto001_zps0yjgfdtt.png

Such a cool guy.

WOLVERINE 3: Hugh Jackman Teases Sabretooth's Potential Return & 'Berserker Rage'

During a recent appearance on the Sydney Confidential podcast, Jackman took a few moments to tease a few of the responses he received and what we may see in the highly anticipated sequel:

Sydney Confidential: "When you tweeted about Wolverine 3 the other day, the response was huge!"

Hugh Jackman: "Yeah, unbelievable."

Sydney Confidential: "Give me something about Wolverine, what's happening? you bringing it back to Australia? The story..?"

Jackman: "There were a lot of calls for Victor Creed to come back, there was... I must admit I was quite heartened by a number of people saying please don't make it the last, but I'm really excited about this last one, and if you're a comic book fan, then the words 'berserker rage' came up a lot, so if you know Wolverine, you'll understand."

I don't know how they'd do Old Man Logan without rights to Hawkeye, Red Skull, Hulk and Spider-Man. Leads me to believe that's why they will do a "loose adaptation inspired by" Old Man Logan.

I'm hoping all they'll replace Hulk with Beast and Beast-people (he'd make some distinctive blue kids, AND he'd be a good mad-scientist)

The Hawkeye character could be replaced literally by anyone, but I think it'd be cool with a an inconsistently telekinetic very aged Cable, who relies more on weapons and smarts than his waning powers. This would also be a fun way to introduce Cable to the Universe.

I don't know how they'd do Old Man Logan without rights to Hawkeye, Red Skull, Hulk and Spider-Man. Leads me to believe that's why they will do a "loose adaptation inspired by" Old Man Logan.

I'm hoping all they'll replace Hulk with Beast and Beast-people (he'd make some distinctive blue kids, AND he'd be a good mad-scientist)

The Hawkeye character could be replaced literally by anyone, but I think it'd be cool with a an inconsistently telekinetic very aged Cable, who relies more on weapons and smarts than his waning powers. This would also be a fun way to introduce Cable to the Universe.

Seriously. You're very good at this marketing stuff.

:baiting:

X-MEN Star Hugh Jackman In Talks To Play 'Odysseus' In Lionsgate's THE ODYSSEY

The Wraps reckons CBM fave Hugh Jackman is in early talks to play Odysseus in Lionsgate's big screen adaptation of the epic Greek poem, The Odyssey. Apparently no deal is in place yet, but the actor has had "multiple conversations with the filmmaking team" about coming aboard.

Homer's Odyssey tells the story of Odysseus' perilous voyage back to Ithaca after the Trojan War, the events of which are detailed in The Iliad. Some of the dangers he encounters on his voyage include cannibals, the wrath of the God of the Sea, Poseidon, and of course the infamous Cyclops. Keep in mind though, there is a possibility all of the more fantastical elements could be stripped from the tale in favor of a more "realistic" approach.