• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant first appearances (quick version for beginners) Now with pictures!
2 2

1,097 posts in this topic

Apparently, I'm now a paper millionaire.

:whee:

Sold two Harby #1s, $720 and $750 (out the door, no fees) in the last couple of weeks. Had to fight for several years the downward pressure on these books...people offering $250, $300, $350....refused to sell for less than $500 out the door.

Glad I held on.

Now I need to slab more.

:D

Millionaire?

At $750 each, you'll need 1,334 CGC 9.8 Harbinger #1.

I knew you had a few... but MAN... that's impressive. :applause:

Love the 1st series of Valiants. Have nearly all of them just some of the pre-unity ones graded.

X-O Manowar is the best Valliant title for me.

Managed to pick up

Armorines 0 Gold 9.8 white

X-O Manowar 0 Gold 9.8 white

Rai and the Future Force 9 Gold 9.8 white

Bloodshot 0 Gold 9.8 white

Need to find the Magnus 1/2 Gold in 9.8 white,

H.A.R.D. Corps 1 Gold in 9.8 white

I'm sending off to be graded my Eternal Warrior #1 Both Gold flat (Variant), Gold Embossed, Second life of Doctor Mirage 1 Gold and Archer and Armstrong 0 Gold. Wish me luck on getting a 9.8 for these but more likely they all come back 9.6 or lower.

Sending off my Rai 0 before the market gets flooded with a bunch of 9.8 white copies..Print run is large.

GO VALIANT GO...Hope those movies/TV shows or whatever comes out are decent to watch!

So what book would people value more right now?

Valiantman's Rai 0 CGC 10.0 or a Bloodshot #0 Platinum Error CGC 9.8?

Tought call, Probably the Rai 0 CGC 10.0 but "just to have" I prefer the Bloodshot #0 Platinum Error

I'll have to take a look at the census to see how many Rai 0 10.0 there are.

Great question! Me want to know as well! I wouldn't mind some 9.9 in my collection

Tought call, Probably the Rai 0 CGC 10.0 but "just to have" I prefer the Bloodshot #0 Platinum Error

There is 1 Rai #0 CGC 10 and Valiantman owns it. I would have to say the Rai has surpassed the Bloodshot platinum.

There is 1 Rai #0 CGC 10 and Valiantman owns it. I would have to say the Rai has surpassed the Bloodshot platinum.

Rai 0 10.0 is more of a CGC rarity than a Valiant rarity, IMO. On a given day any 10.0 could be a 9.9 or vice versa. A Bloodshot #0 error is what it is and there just aren't many out there.

Not knocking your book, Valiantman. It's awesome - just prefer the Bloodshot :foryou:

I know I'm preaching to the converted but be aware there's a card in Harbinger 0 pink.

I picked one up last month to round out my pre-unity set and was surprised to see it. I've never seen a copy listed as with or without card.

What card is in your Harbinger #0 Pink? hm

Rai 0 10.0 is more of a CGC rarity than a Valiant rarity, IMO. On a given day any 10.0 could be a 9.9 or vice versa. A Bloodshot #0 error is what it is and there just aren't many out there.

Not knocking your book, Valiantman. It's awesome - just prefer the Bloodshot :foryou:

Agreed - there is a chance that another Rai #0 could be graded CGC 10.

They've graded 500+ copies, with four CGC 9.9 and one CGC 10... so far.

However, there is not a chance that another Valiant comic will be the first Valiant comic ever graded CGC 10.

CGC has graded 21,000+ Valiant comics, making at least $300,000 from grading fees.

Only one will ever be the first CGC 10 Valiant.

CGC 10.0 Rai #0 on November 14, 2001. :grin:

Agreed - there is a chance that another Rai #0 could be graded CGC 10.

They've graded 500+ copies, with four CGC 9.9 and one CGC 10... so far.

However, there is not a chance that another Valiant comic will be the first comic ever graded CGC 10.

CGC has graded 21,000+ Valiant comics, making at least $300,000 from grading fees.

Only one will ever be the first CGC 10 Valiant.

CGC 10.0 Rai #0 on November 14, 2001. :grin:

that's history right there. Nice book indeed.