• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

35 posts in this topic

This book should be considered for a resub. Yeah yeah, I know everyone says that, but this book just came back and i'm blown away by the grade.

Solid example with limited wear and some marvel chipping. Pressed by Matt Nelson.

$18,750 including overnight USPS express priority shipping.

af15cgc45-2fc.jpg

af15cgc45-2bc.jpg

ASM 1 CGC 3.0 Signature Series Stan the Man!! Only time Stan ever signed )(this particular) comic book

ahem.....

Last 2 sales for signed copies of $4,700 and $5,000.....seem a bit high, granted....but this is a solid copy!!

$4,500 shipped in the US

asm1cgcss30fc.jpg

asm1cgcss30bc.jpg

Action Comics 252 CGC 2.0

This comic is hotter than a Megan Fox and Courtney Cox sandwich....... never mind :facepalm:

$1,150 shipped anywhere in this great country (with $25 credit shipped anywhere else on earth)

action252cgc20fc.jpg

action252cgc20bc.jpg

Superman #50 - milestone issue and hey, it has a lion on the cover!!

This was one of the hardest issues for me to find in my #1-200 run. The first 3 copies I bought ended up with PLODs or GLODs.....I found this 4.5 and while it's nice, it's not as nice as the $525 I paid for it (I you not!!)

$450 shipped to your front door step, provided that door step sits on US Soil. It is a beautiful copy with wet colors.

superman50cgc45fc_1.jpg

superman50cgc45bc.jpg

Showcase 30 CGC 3.0

Aquaman tryout issue. This book has gone apebanababalls lately - though I've always thought it deserved more credit.

Based on ebay pricing, I should be around $1,200 on this.... lol

$400 shipped

showcase30cgc30fc.jpg

showcase30cgc30bc.jpg

This next one has pricing that is INHUMAN..... oh that's terrible, I need to go to sleep

FF 45 cgc 4.0 OW - solid copy!

$400 shipped in the US.

ff45cgc40fc.jpg

ff45cgc40bc.jpg

If I didn't have almost an exact copy of this already I'd have bought it bro. Someone buy this book from Joey.

X-men 94 CGC 7.5

Signature series signed by everyone!! Stan Lee, Herb Trimpe, Lee Wein, John Romita, and Gator (just kidding about that last one, but Rick will sign the book too for a nominal fee, sales tax not included!)......a 4xSS book folks!

$750 shipped in the US.

x-men94cgc75ssx4fc.jpg

x-men94cgc75ssx4bc.jpg