• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forget Marvel, DC, Netflix, ... give me ANY CHEESY MOVIE U WANT TO REVIEW !

157 posts in this topic

I watched The Objective on Netflix. It's one of those movies someone would either like or hate 'cause it's so frikken bizarre. I really liked it. Not sure I'd recommend it though. Which is weird because I'll probably watch it again.

objective_1.jpg

A Netflix recommendation, a documentary: The Wrecking Crew.

If you love talent, rock & roll, true history and peaks behind pop-culture's curtain you gotta watch this one. Mindblowing, perception-shifting 5 star goodness. :cloud9: Can't recommend it enough.

WreckingCrewCover001.jpg

OMG, what's up with Walmart? Once you think they are done releasing cheesy budget movies, they go releasing an onslaught a few weeks later. I mean last week's variety was insane.

Wasteland

Lazarus Project

The Beast of Xmoor

The Harvest

Blood Moon

Lost After Dark

Extinction

Containment

Exeter

10 Cent Pistol

Checkmate

The Redeemer

Haunting at the Factory

Backcountry

I bought 7 Minutes, The Blood Lands & The Curse of Downer Cove. But I'm thing about The Harvest, Backcountry and Lost After Dark if they price crash.

New listing on Netflix to mention: Area 51 (2015)

It might be enjoyable if you don't know anything about it. (translation: Stay away from the youtube Trailer)

The 1st part is like some guy's "The Stupidest Thing I Could Possibly Do" video. The 2nd part is basically a Dungeon Crawl. So, you know, marvel at the stupidity followed by some below-ground creepiness. (but if you've seen the Trailer it's probably too late for you.)

21953056.jpg

Did you mean "fearless"... or "FEARLESS" ;)
I wouldn't want to be Gemma and have my parents sitting next to me during that UK premiere. lol

O man o man o man o man... looks like a plan is forming for my Tues night lol

Just talking with a friend about Val Kilmer movies, so I finally popped in his 'Moscow Zero' movie. I figure the director (Luna (!) ) had his family in a basement or something to agree to do this flick. lol

Might try "The Mummy an' the Armadillo" next. It stars the chick who played Glory on Buffy.