• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forget Marvel, DC, Netflix, ... give me ANY CHEESY MOVIE U WANT TO REVIEW !

157 posts in this topic

Gemma Arterton is a sight to be behold.
No doubt the camera loves her. Plus she can act.

After watching that I'm really wondering why Arterton wasn't cast as Wonder Woman. She's 5'7" (according to imdb), around the right age (29), and depending on make-up/costume can appear exotic as hell.

The BvS director must've wanted his choice. Some factor other than putting someone who's stunning beautiful and interesting to watch up on screen. She would've owned the WW role. imho 2c

13628-english-actress-gemma-arterton-was-500x0-1.jpg

After watching that I'm really wondering why Arterton wasn't cast as Wonder Woman. She's 5'7" (according to imdb), around the right age (29), and depending on make-up/costume can appear exotic as hell.

I said that early on about Gemma. If you see her in Prince of Persia (I know - you have to force yourself), she makes it worth watching.

(thumbs u Missed opportunity, big time. But in all the DC Universe there's bound to be a role for Gemma somewhere. Zatanna? And shoot, if Cruise can cast as Jack Reacher then Gemma could do Barda proud. Or Ivy. Somebody. :wishluck:

edit: Talia al Ghul (perfect casting :) )

Just finished "Lost After Dark".

A retro-80's homage to cheesy slasher films.

Not bad, not bad at all.

The kids were great at playing badly acted characters from that genre.

Robert Patrick was funny.

Just the slasher character Junior Joad was ho-hum for so much mythology built up for him.

Chuck E. Cheese approved though. (thumbs u

But stick to Malevolence, Blood Trails, Haunter, Devil May Call, The House of the Devil for these kind of shockers this time of the year.

Actually, I watched Hillary Duff's older sister Haylie's Wrong Turn rip-off "Backwoods" the other day (K-Mart BlueLight Special dvd) and it was definitely better than Wrong Turn's four sequels.