• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forget Marvel, DC, Netflix, ... give me ANY CHEESY MOVIE U WANT TO REVIEW !

157 posts in this topic

I saw the Treehouse case and saw Julia on the cover. I was too chicken to snag it.

But I bought WolfCop without a seconds hesitation lol.

Rupp's new hashtag needs to be "ABSOLUTELY NO TASTE SINCE '68".

This can be proven by not only my taste in movies... but by the FACT that I firmly believe Don Johnson was a better singer than an actor lol

Heartbeat 4-EV-R !!!!!

I saw the Treehouse case and saw Julia on the cover. I was too chicken to snag it.

This can be proven by not only my taste in movies... but by the FACT that I firmly believe Don Johnson was a better singer than an actor lol

Heartbeat 4-EV-R !!!!!

I think Don Johnson's best role was A BOY AND HIS DOG.

Heartbeat 4-EV-R !!!!!

I'm going to have to go with GUILTY AS SIN. One thing about evil Don... he looked dapper as hell in those expense suits.

Heartbeat 4-EV-R !!!!!

I'm going to have to go with GUILTY AS SIN. One thing about evil Don... he looked dapper as hell in those expense suits.

...and I'll go with... The Hot Box for a sleazy Don Johnson lead role and Harley Davidson & The Marlborough Man for guilty pleasure. lol

But, A Boy and his Dog was a classic. (thumbs u

Heartbeat 4-EV-R !!!!!

...and I'll go with... The Hot Box for a sleazy Don Johnson lead role and Harley Davidson & The Marlborough Man for guilty pleasure. lol

Totally forgot about the Hot Box. Jennifer Connelly all neckked and stuff. Pre boob reduction too :D

Heartbeat 4-EV-R !!!!!

Totally forgot about the Hot Box. Jennifer Connelly all neckked and stuff. Pre boob reduction too :D

I would watch that one religously at 15. (thumbs u

Heartbeat 4-EV-R !!!!!

The birth control method was quite the eye opener for my young eyes as well lol

Heartbeat 4-EV-R !!!!!

The birth control method was quite the eye opener for my young eyes as well lol

Heartbeat 4-EV-R !!!!!

No interesting funnybook-sy-fy genre movies this week. Bad-Azz 3 (pass-haven't seen 1 or 2), Killers with Luna Maya looked too sadistic, Home Sweet Hell ( :P ). I went with Tom Saywer & Huckleberry Finn, mainly for it being a risky PG-13 for a little edginess that we haven't seen before and it had Becky Thatcher on the cover. She's like the most underrated character of that book alone. Hopefully, it's as good as 'Outlaw Trail'.

I got a feeling they'll be an inexpensive Wolf Cop type movie release next week. :wishluck:

C'mon you must have picked up the Avengers Grimm? :baiting:

Just saw the box for this... can't do it lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

I was close on Roadside, but passed. Definitely, will be picking up Avenged (with Amanda Adrienne) in a few weeks though. lol

...and a belated congratulations on here to the newest addition to the Rupp family. :)

Changed the title of this fine thread to ANY dumb and fantastic movie that anyone wants to review :D

If it's so chessy bad yet fun to you... and you know in your heart of hearts it doesn't deserve a thread (admittedly like WolfCop lol ) ... then post it here.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Bought Wolfcop on Blu Ray last week, just watched it tonight.

Took a few to get into it. Wasn't sure at first, but once I decided I liked it.. I liked it (thumbs u

Funny stuff. Great effects.. Acting wasn't awful, didn't take itself too serious. Directing wasn't bad either.

Good times on a Friday night. And as I write this I'm watching the making of doc. Lots of great info and its as entertaing as the movie.

Glad you liked it Geoff ;)

And yes those extras really showed how hard those guys worked to get their movie made.

You got to hand it to them... love Wolfcop or hate Wolfcop... those boys have a movie under their belts. Which is one movie more than I have made ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

No schlocky movie to watch tonight.

Taking a brief break from Buffy Season 1 to watch Last of the Mohicans (92).

But, I have Bedlam (starring Guy Edmunds and Cassandra Swaby) to watch soon. (thumbs u

John Woo's and Chow Yun Fat's masterpiece "The Killer" just showed up on Netflix... my next two hours are set !

xxx ooo

Rrupp

But, I have Bedlam (starring Guy Edmunds and Cassandra Swaby) to watch soon. (thumbs u

John Woo's and Chow Yun Fat's masterpiece "The Killer" just showed up on Netflix... my next two hours are set !

xxx ooo

Rrupp

That and Hard Boiled are my favorites.

xxx ooo

Rrupp

That and Hard Boiled are my favorites.

Love them both... still wish the baby in Hard Boiled hadn't peed and put the fire out on Chow's clothes.

This is hard to say concerning that kind of movie... but the baby pee part was implausible lol