• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ......ASM 9

27 posts in this topic

I don't think that's a stain (upper BC) so the low grades are really puzzling. Easy 8.5 with a good shot at 9.0.

I really hope people are assuming stain to give that a 7/7.5.

If I'm wrong and that is a stain, what is the stain (h2o?) and does it go through any pages?

It's a dull area.....maybe a stain......? .....but it doesn't show on the inside and definitely nothing to the pages. It does seem like a 9.0 in hand(my scanner sucks.....dulls books out....)....Thanks for the second opinions, guys. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You guys are all getting a belt whipping after class :sumo:...... thanks everyone. It was slabbed when I got it, but I'm a raw guy....and it was so pretty for the grade I have it in a Mylar now. CGC called it a 7.5.....but it has 8.5/9.0 eye appeal........ GOD BLESS...

.....Brian is excused from the belt whipping as he got the grade right.... and in all fairness, since I started it, I'm catching the belt too....

ama1.25541a.jpg

For that to be a 7.5, CGC is treating that BC thing as a stain. Which is why you can't accurately grade from a scan.

Really pretty looking book for a 7.5 though (thumbs u

...yes, they did, quite harshly..... but it's the kind of 7.5 I love :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

For that to be a 7.5, CGC is treating that BC thing as a stain. Which is why you can't accurately grade from a scan.

Really pretty looking book for a 7.5 though (thumbs u

...yes, they did, quite harshly..... but it's the kind of 7.5 I love :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

Stunner. Rivals many copies graded higher.