• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thirdgreenham eats baby kittens...Alive!!!

47 posts in this topic

I'll be facing Andy in the next round of the March Madness grading tournament. As anyone heading into battle should, I've looked into my opponent, and found some disturbing information.

Not only does he eat baby kittens while they're alive, but he makes their mom watch. On top of that, but he takes pennies from the take a penny leave a penny jar, but never leaves any!!

I'm obviously dealing with a real sicko, so on behalf of all the decent people on the boards, I will try to squish him like the vermin he is.

Randy

I'll be facing Andy in the next round of the March Madness grading tournament. As anyone heading into battle should, I've looked into my opponent, and found some disturbing information.

Not only does he eat baby kittens while they're alive, but he makes their mom watch. On top of that, but he takes pennies from the take a penny leave a penny jar, but never leaves any!!

I'm obviously dealing with a real sicko, so on behalf of all the decent people on the boards, I will try to squish him like the vermin he is.

Randy

Unfortunately a Canadian has to win your contest.

:jokealert:

Andy's kitten-eating is in no way relevant to his grading skills, so stop trying to distract. Snacking habits aside, he is a productive and valued member of the forum. :sumo:

he takes pennies from the take a penny leave a penny jar, but never leaves any!!

This is truly disturbing :o

He comes from a foreign land called Canada that also birthed his leader :frustrated: greggy so what do you expect? :devil:

Randy

I prefer adult kittens.

he takes pennies from the take a penny leave a penny jar, but never leaves any!!

This is truly disturbing :o

:o

This should be discussed further in the PIF discussion thread. 2c

There's enough people eating each other alive in that thread