• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks like the next round of HA and CLINK auctions should have some good stuff

326 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone else buys art etc (other than comic art) but I find that heritage and clink do a fine job.most other auction houses you have to arrange your own shipping and pick up of art work and it's not cheap, usually in the hundreds.

I've never had an issue with either CLink or Heritage. I've bought a lot of stuff from them over the years and have found their processes to be non-problematic. My art has always arrived in a reasonable time frame with secure protective packaging. Given that they have thousands of items to pack and ship following an auction, I think they do pretty darned well.

well, whomever got the PMS X-Men page good for you. It closed at $275 and I turned down $600 just about 6 months ago. I hope the one who made that offer got it! I may have lost out there, but since I still did well it is evened out.

Bravo! Bravo!

well, whomever got the PMS X-Men page good for you. It closed at $275 and I turned down $600 just about 6 months ago. I hope the one who made that offer got it! I may have lost out there, but since I still did well it is evened out.

Bravo! Bravo!

Phil Hester won your auction; you can see his joyous exclamation on twitter:

I just STOLE this cherry @paulsmithdraws @HilaryBarta Uncanny X-men page at the Comiclink auction.

CIyzowUUYAAkGzq.jpg