• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If You Came Across a Copy of New Adventure Comics #26 .......

Pick One:  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One:

98 posts in this topic

Other than the DTA copy, how many other copies are known to exist ..... and who owns them. Maybe it's easier to do a trade with someone else.

Someone on the boards owns the Mile High copy, which has been posted numerous times and is [#@$%!!!] amazing.

after reading the whole thread and giving it some thought - here's what i would do;

i'd buy the book for whatever it cost (no - not DTA level) and work out a deal with Ian for a few things. 1. a grand tour of his collection in England. 2. a promise to at least mention me in whatever article/articles that get written about his accomplishment. 3. an equal value exchange for my choice of whatever doubles he's willing to offer up of other GA DC's.......... cloud9.gif

so in the end, he would only pay in trade with GA doubles.......... thumbsup2.gif

now back to my real life...................

now that i've read this thread, and have a better appreciation for its subject, i would probably buy the thing, flip it to Mr. Levine for cost, plus the cost of a decent play to stay in London for a week. i'll supply my own plane tickets.

of course, the likelihood of me finding a copy is slimmer than gwen stefani's bra closet, but hey you never know

Other than the DTA copy, how many other copies are known to exist ..... and who owns them. Maybe it's easier to do a trade with someone else.

Someone on the boards owns the Mile High copy, which has been posted numerous times and is [#@$%!!!] amazing.

Forum Member RareHighGrade owns the Church copy. It is just sick.

If I'm being honest, I'd probably put the book up for sale on ebay

If it does come up for sale on eBay, then let's hope it's only in good condition, so Ian can bid up to 20X guide and still not break the bank.

The problem with putting the book on eBay is that too many people will shill/thrill bid the book. Unless everyone guesses how much Ian is willing to pay, you'll likely have the winning bidder back out of the auction.

Put me in the "I'll buy it and sell/trade it to Ian for about what it cost" camp.

The problem with putting the book on eBay is that too many people will shill/thrill bid the book. Unless everyone guesses how much Ian is willing to pay, you'll likely have the winning bidder back out of the auction.

Put me in the "I'll buy it and sell/trade it to Ian for about what it cost" camp.

Trying to make up some good karma points to balance out the bad ones you got for raping the homeless guy out of his books in Berkeley those many years ago? poke2.gif