• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy birthday 1950's war comics!

37 posts in this topic

Thank y'all this is very nice and much appreciated !

I enjoy reading this chat boards every night and I get lots of laughs from the little videos and photo's people post.

I want to thank those who sold me some good comics here that I needed for my war sets too !

I truly enjoy collecting comics again after a 40 year layoff !

wow they sure are taking up a lot off space in my house , I thought it was bad enough just having those original six long boxes taking up room for 40 years.

I will have to have a fire sale -sales thread when I retire in a few years just to get rid of some stuff

I don't plan on going on a rant about slabbing " modern slash drek " or "HIPPOS" for a long long time! (must resist,..must)

Thank again !!!!!!!

Thank y'all this is very nice and much appreciated !

I enjoy reading this chat boards every night and I get lots of laughs from the little videos and photo's people post.

I want to thank those who sold me some good comics here that I needed for my war sets too !

I truly enjoy collecting comics again after a 40 year layoff !

wow they sure are taking up a lot off space in my house , I thought it was bad enough just having those original six long boxes taking up room for 40 years.

I will have to have a fire sale -sales thread when I retire in a few years just to get rid of some stuff

I don't plan on going on a rant about slabbing " modern slash drek " or "HIPPOS" for a long long time! (must resist,..must)

Thank again !!!!!!!

Oh that is you! I don't know who you are but I have to say HBD to you again. :hi: