• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who was hotter?

169 posts in this topic

My brother, who is 43, called me last night to catch up, it had been a long time. After talking about boring things like family and politics, the topic of superhero movies came up, I told him all about this thread (I'm a decade younger btw). As soon as I said the name Lynda Carter, I heard a big "oh yeah!" Thank you Ms. Carter for helping me to connect with my brother! Forums like these are just magical!

I sent him this pic afterwards.

carter_lynda_proarts1.jpg

How has Victoria Principal not come up in this conversation yet? The early Dallas episode where she and Bobby go to a disco should be shown in physics classes.

Bailey Quarters is a good call too. Kind of forgot about her.

If you want to go WAAAAYYY back, Vivien Leigh was smokin'. Famously had the "best seat in the house" from her generation.

And out of all of those girls on Friends; my wife says I'm crazy, but I'll take Lisa Kudrow.

How has Victoria Principal not come up in this conversation yet? The early Dallas episode where she and Bobby go to a disco should be shown in physics classes.

Bailey Quarters is a good call too. Kind of forgot about her. Bailey was rockin', but she had a lot of competition during that time. Not with Loni, specifically, but "up and down the dial".

If you want to go WAAAAYYY back, Vivien Leigh was smokin'. Famously had the "best seat in the house" from her generation.

And out of all of those girls on Friends; my wife says I'm crazy, but I'll take Lisa Kudrow.

Was she the ditzy, dumb one? She was my favorite, too. :luhv:

......another Stone Age hottie was ....

Wilma!

I always preferred Wilma from Buck Rogers (Erin Gray)...

tumblr_lzvisv7yep1r4bcn2o1_500.jpg

Saw her at AwesomeCon DC last year, and she is still smokin'.

and Jimjum - if you remember Joey Heatherton (who definitely had "it") you have to remember Tuesday Weld.

tuesday_zpsghsufpjt.jpg

I remember an early FF issue were a letter writer insisted that the FF belonged on the Big Screen (who'd a thunk it ?)......and his casting suggestions were Gregory Peck as Reed, Steve Reeves as Benjy, Tab Hunter as Johnny, and Tuesday Weld as Sue....... actually not a bad selection for those days..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

......another Stone Age hottie was Howard Hughes' gal pal, Mitzi Gaynor....

Ah, Mitzi Gaynor, who had fabulous tits and an enchanting smile.

My brother, who is 43, called me last night to catch up, it had been a long time. After talking about boring things like family and politics, the topic of superhero movies came up, I told him all about this thread (I'm a decade younger btw). As soon as I said the name Lynda Carter, I heard a big "oh yeah!" Thank you Ms. Carter for helping me to connect with my brother! Forums like these are just magical!

I sent him this pic afterwards.

carter_lynda_proarts1.jpg

I had that poster,like many others I'm sure in my room.