• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who was hotter?

169 posts in this topic

I watch the old Wonder Woman show and The Bionic Woman show all the time and was wondering who do you guys think was hotter, Lynda Carter or Lindsey Wagner?

It is funny for me because I do not like blondes. The only celebrity blondes I have ever liked are Gwen Stefani and Morgan Fairchild. That's it! But suprisingly I think the Bionic Woman was hotter because she was naturally attractive. She did not wear a lot of make up and she had this good girl, innocent, benevolence to her. Wonder Woman wore a lot of make up and she was kind of an imposing amazon like woman. Even though she was brunette like I like, she just did not do it for me. I bet you guys will like Lynda Carter better though. Let's have a discussion!

I watch the old Wonder Woman show and The Bionic Woman show all the time and was wondering who do you guys think was hotter, Lynda Carter or Lindsey Wagner?

It is funny for me because I do not like blondes. The only celebrity blondes I have ever liked are Gwen Stefani and Morgan Fairchild. That's it! But suprisingly I think the Bionic Woman was hotter because she was naturally attractive. She did not wear a lot of make up and she had this good girl, innocent, benevolence to her. Wonder Woman wore a lot of make up and she was kind of an imposing amazon like woman. Even though she was brunette like I like, she just did not do it for me. I bet you guys will like Lynda Carter better though. Let's have a discussion!

Gwen Stefani is a natural brunette.

Lyndsey Wagner was a gorgeous woman, beautiful.

She was, however, a stick figure.

tumblr_lsgv5pIYV01qevzu5o1_500.jpg

Lynda Carter...every bit as gorgeous...not at all a stick figure.

carter_lynda_proarts1.jpg

I don't see gender.

All you will see is a thread going poof.

Good. Who doesn't like blondes?

I'm offended by the term "stick figure". You're thin-shaming.

Gwen Stefani? Ugh. Woof woof.

Also, Lynda Carter over Lyndsey. No contest.

All women are beautiful just the way they are. Mods notified.

Lyndsey Wagner was a gorgeous woman, beautiful.

She was, however, a stick figure.

tumblr_lsgv5pIYV01qevzu5o1_500.jpg

Lynda Carter...every bit as gorgeous...not at all a stick figure.

carter_lynda_proarts1.jpg

Indeed! Volumptuous!

I don't go for those bean poles, I like a woman with a little meat on her bones.

But to itch his own, of course!

My friend Greg and I had this discussion in 1981, except it was Heather Thomas versus Heather Locklear. Congrats on the scintillating discussion.

ProTip: We were 11.

My friend Greg and I had this discussion in 1981, except it was Heather Thomas versus Heather Locklear. Congrats on the scintillating discussion.

So who won? (shrug)

So who won? (shrug)

Follow-up question: Did the winner take on Daisy Duke in a "walk-off" for the Championship?

daisy-duke-o.gif

So who won? (shrug)

Follow-up question: Did the winner take on Daisy Duke in a "walk-off" for the Championship?

daisy-duke-o.gif

Prequel to my original follow-up question: Would the results of your original debate have been in any way altered by the inclusion of scenes from "Zapped" as evidence, being that it was released just one year later?

I guess everyone had that discussion. Heather Thomas was usually the easy winner.