• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who was hotter?

169 posts in this topic

I knew you guys would pick Lynda over my girl Lindsey but what about the Super HOT Erin Gray from Buck Rogers in those skin tight outfits!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's what I am talking about!

Gwen Stefani? Ugh. Woof woof.

Also, Lynda Carter over Lyndsey. No contest.

All women are beautiful just the way they are. Mods notified.

white_knight_chess_card-r442ca8e01b6b46b7bc1f26f3a6f5afb3_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg

Thanks Chris. You're a stallion too.

Gwen Stefani? Ugh. Woof woof.

Also, Lynda Carter over Lyndsey. No contest.

All women are beautiful just the way they are. Mods notified.

white_knight_chess_card-r442ca8e01b6b46b7bc1f26f3a6f5afb3_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg

Thanks Chris. You're a stallion too.

He sure is. :cloud9:

IMG_0309-700.jpg

I knew you guys would pick Lynda over my girl Lindsey but what about the Super HOT Erin Gray from Buck Rogers in those skin tight outfits!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's what I am talking about!

I always thought the Draco gal in those (some Princess of something) was much hotter.

Pamela%20Hensley.jpg

I always thought the Draco gal in those (some Princess of something) was much hotter.

Pamela%20Hensley.jpg

My thought exactly.

Pamela%20Hensley.jpg

Agree. Wonderful melons.

Without a doubt Ginger. Mary Ann was lame.

Ginger was a diva. Mary Ann would have baked you a pie after the "deed" was done. ^^

Ginger would make you forget about food.

Pamela%20Hensley.jpg

Pamela Hensely (playing Princess Ardala). She exuded...well...she just exuded!

..... now if we want to hop on the way-back machine......someone can post some google shots of Joey Heatherton :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...to this day, when someone says "mattress", I think Certa..... because of her....