• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEAR TWD TV SHOW --- Official Discussion Thread

285 posts in this topic

I love this show. :shy:

I actually like Nick (Baby Depp). It's Chris I can't stand. That kid sucks. And the sister is... :luhv:

I'll admit that some of the characters are annoying and the dialogue is lacking at times (as is the acting), but I like watching an actual zombie apocalypse/SHTF show more than what TWD has become.

Chris is a MEGA CARL

I like Nick too(I think he looks more like a young Robert Smith from The Cure, than he does Depp)

The sister was showing some cleavage last episode, we all decided in the water cooler that it was the highlight of the show.

I actually like Nick (Baby Depp). It's Chris I can't stand. That kid sucks. And the sister is... :luhv:

I'll admit that some of the characters are annoying and the dialogue is lacking at times (as is the acting), but I like watching an actual zombie apocalypse/SHTF show more than what TWD has become.

After only one show its tough to gauge how I feel about the characters but I do like the character development so far and the show has a nice "real" vibe to it. I even liked the scared kid with the shiv in school - people just seemed freaked out like they should. Really liked the first episode and would say it stacked up to most of the walking dead episodes I've seen.

I actually do enjoy watching the show, I'm just not emotionally attached yet. I like the mother and dad, only because I liked them in different shows. As discussed, I appreciate the sister's cleavage so there is that. The rest of the family.....not so much.

Yeah so S6 ended.

This guy says it so much better....

https://diabolical.substack.com/p/51-thoughts-i-had-while-watching

I can't believe the people involved in this drek actually made The Shawshank Redemption.

Get.Some.New.Writers.