• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEAR TWD TV SHOW --- Official Discussion Thread

285 posts in this topic

Maybe that will happen before the Army guys starting "humanely cleansing" the area.

-slym

There is zero logic behind this plot device. What's the point of killing healthy people? If you want humanity to survive you kinda need people - especially women. It's also a bonus that only good looking women seem to survive a zombie apocalypse. Highly unlikely soldiers would even carry out an order like that.

I like the show, but really, how hard would it be for an organized military to create a safe compound?

Maybe that will happen before the Army guys starting "humanely cleansing" the area.

There is zero logic behind this plot device. What's the point of killing healthy people? If you want humanity to survive you kinda need people - especially women. It's also a bonus that only good looking women seem to survive a zombie apocalypse. Highly unlikely soldiers would even carry out an order like that.

I like the show, but really, how hard would it be for an organized military to create a safe compound?

It creates conflict. I guess the writers thought this was the best way to go about it.

:shrug:

-slym

It creates conflict. I guess the writers thought this was the best way to go about it.

:shrug:

-slym

I call it lazy writing.

I love this show. :whee:

And the daughter... :luhv:

The only character I can't stand is Chris. Here's hoping the season finale ends in tragedy for him. :wishluck:

If you would have said that a few episodes ago about the daughter I would have disagreed. In fact, I was hoping she was going to be the first eaten. After last episode though, I am ok with her sticking around a while longer :luhv:

It appears if someone opens the Colosseum the entire area will be over run. I think the final of this season will show the collapse of society.

his wife is dead, he'll get pissed when the news comes and release the wraith!!! Like you said, open of the stadium is definitely the season ending. That salesman voice is like James Earl Jones, interesting character.

Between the gross oversimplified caricature of the military and the coliseum o' zombies, my fifteen year old son and I rolled our eyes so hard, we got migraines.

We'll watch the last episode, but we'll do it with detached hipster glasses and snooty French wine.

I thought this could be a really well done series with all the potential that the initial outbreak would give to the TV writers. Instead, they have royally botched this up and at this point I hope the whole family gets eaten alive in the final episode.

As much as the regular Walking Dead show has had its up's and down's the last few years, the acting has been pretty decent. This new show gives us no reason to care about these characters. The lead male is probably the most boring actor I have seen in awhile. The storyline has wasted opportunities to be interesting, as they focus more on this irrelevant family and just once over the entire failing of the military/government infrastructure. Oh what could have been...

Here's a good interview with Ruben Blades.....didn't realize he was an Atty with a degree from Harvard.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fear-the-walking-dead-ruben-blades-previews-185004108.html

It appears if someone opens the Colosseum the entire area will be over run. I think the final of this season will show the collapse of society.

his wife is dead, he'll get pissed when the news comes and release the wraith!!! Like you said, open of the stadium is definitely the season ending. That salesman voice is like James Earl Jones, interesting character.

Between the gross oversimplified caricature of the military and the coliseum o' zombies, my fifteen year old son and I rolled our eyes so hard, we got migraines.

We'll watch the last episode, but we'll do it with detached hipster glasses and snooty French wine.

They went the, "military guys want to molest the heroine" route.

My son and I spewed out our expensive French wine.

They went the, "military guys want to molest the heroine" route.

My son and I spewed out our expensive French wine.

yet they didn't

the point (of many) is how quickly society can go down the crapper. we're talking about 2 weeks.

including the military. of course, what we also see is that the troops on the ground don't seem to have an interest in clearing out civilian populations, they just want to get the heck out of there and go home. the military brass, maybe have different thoughts.