• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEAR TWD TV SHOW --- Official Discussion Thread

285 posts in this topic

I think it's brilliant and entertaining as mess...Even though I know what eventually happens it keeps me on the edge of my seat.

I guess we are all truly different.

Jim

+1

Great show. Just watched the 4 episodes and bought the iTunes season pass.

I think it's brilliant and entertaining as mess...Even though I know what eventually happens it keeps me on the edge of my seat.

I guess we are all truly different.

Jim

+1

Great show. Just watched the 4 episodes and bought the iTunes season pass.

+1 More

This episode was the weakest one so far, but I was still entertained and wanting more.

I don't understand all the dislike for this show. While I agree with many, if not most of the complaints about this show I still find it more entertaining than most of the junk on tv.

I don't understand all the dislike for this show. While I agree with many, if not most of the complaints about this show I still find it more entertaining than most of the junk on tv.

FTWD is alright, not as good as TWD but it is good enough to watch.

Not remotely as well acted and well thought out as Breaking Bad or Mad Men, for sure.Neither is TWD, for that matter.

Zombies can only take you so far, just sayin'. hm

The show I'm looking forward to really seeing is Preacher....with Lucifer coming in at 2nd place.

It appears if someone opens the Colosseum the entire area will be over run. I think the final of this season will show the collapse of society.

:fear::fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear:

:whee:

Edited by WEBHEAD

It appears if someone opens the Colosseum the entire area will be over run. I think the final of this season will show the collapse of society.

his wife is dead, he'll get pissed when the news comes and release the wraith!!! Like you said, open of the stadium is definitely the season ending. That salesman voice is like James Earl Jones, interesting character.

his wife is dead, he'll get pissed when the news comes and release the wraith!!! Like you said, open of the stadium is definitely the season ending. That salesman voice is like James Earl Jones, interesting character.

It looks more like they'll bust the doors on the hinges than anyone actually opening them for them.

Maybe that will happen before the Army guys starting "humanely cleansing" the area.

-slym

Or at the same time, when the civilians resist and they open fire and the noise and commotion incites the horde.

Weak series overall. Either the finale is amazing or I won't be back for a second season, which I had no idea they were even doing. The general story and pacing and most of the acting have not been good.

Weak series overall. Either the finale is amazing or I won't be back for a second season, which I had no idea they were even doing. The general story and pacing and most of the acting have not been good.

I'm not sure I'll be back either way. I thought it was a slow burn at first as well, then I realized it is just boring. This would have been bearable with good characters. Or decent actors. Or compelling story.

The "Fear" for next season will be how slow it's going to go with a 15 episode order. zzz

I cannot be the only one who likes this show because it is different than The Walking Dead, can I? (shrug) I like the difference in pace, setting, characters, etc. If I wanted to see The Walking Dead Redux, I'd just watch The Walking Dead.

The first season of this show is very similar to the first season of The Walking Dead in one regard, the potential for some great episodes down the line. They setup some cool situations and introduced some intriguing characters.

I could not get my wife to watch The Walking Dead. She is actually watching and enjoying this show. The slow buildup to the horror to come is entertaining IMHO.

I like how the military is portrayed here too. The young soldiers are scared, not too keen to carry out orders they clearly disagree with, and want to go home and check on their families. Very realistic for where the world is at in the conflict. There is still a sense they can combat this menace and have everything return to normal.

The only one I don't understand is the military leader? Does he know something the others don't know? He is acting as someone who knows this is not going to resolve itself. The atrocity they are about to commit against the civilians is not something that you can sweep under the rug if things returned to normal. Somebody will talk.

Edited by rjrjr

In case anyone needs more of this show, no worries. There is a web spin-off show coming out of it.

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD Is Getting Its Own Spinoff

What do you call the spinoff of a spinoff? A spinoff-squared? A double spinoff? A re-spinoff? A spin-way-off?

How about "Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462"?

That's the title of an upcoming Web-only spinoff of AMC's new "Fear The Walking Dead," itself a prequel to the post-apocalyptic zombie show "The Walking Dead."

The 16 episodes of "Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462" -- each less than one minute long -- will tell the story of a group of passengers who have the bad luck to board a commercial flight just as the "Walkers" begin to emerge. At the outset of the show, it becomes clear that one of the passengers is infected with the disease that leads to the mayhem of "The Walking Dead" -- so it seems safe to say that it'll be something like "Snakes on a Plane," but with zombies. Fun.

The show isn't that bad. (shrug)

Ill admit it isn't on the level of the original show but cmon TWD set the bar pretty high.

I look forward to watching it every week with the foresight to know it can only get better.

For the people talking about making a better -script or the actors cant act this is for you...

If you wanna see some real crappy zombie TV try Z Nation

That show makes FTWD look like Breaking Bad. :roflmao:

I will agree that FTWD is taking a long time to really get into the "meat".

But i'm not gonna complain cause its a good fill in until we get the main show back and I know once this show gets into gear all this small talk will evaporate...