• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

Here's another way to eliminate drama-person who wants the RAK Pms the giver. No one knows who is taking so no drama. Person who gave last PMs the next giver with that info so one guy doesnt take everything.

Lets leave the rules as is and see if the thread has any traction.

Let the junk Donkeys begin :whee:

And can we please try and start this off with an upbeat attitude.

Here's another way to eliminate drama-person who wants the RAK Pms the giver. No one knows who is taking so no drama. Person who gave last PMs the next giver with that info so one guy doesnt take everything.

That's the worst idea I have ever read. lol You could have the same person claiming everything via pm and it would take weeks or months before people figured it out. Your a nice guy Kav, but you have to look at these things from a bad guy's point of view.

Congrats Shadow on a cool thread, and I hope it succeeds. It takes guts to take on one of these threads. Nothing but positive vibes heading your way :)

See? Giving no taking-that's always the problem....

Kav's RAK: I'll draw a portrait of your loved one!!!!

There cant be any junk donkeys because no one has to give-thats the beauty of this idea.

Did you miss the part where I had to PM people in TGT and ask them to pump the brakes with their :takeit: Some were taking anything that was offered free.

Some people have no self control and can't help themselves when free stuff is thrown out.

jrr1v.jpg

Good luck with the thread Shadow. I really hope it succeeds. :wishluck:

Blizzcon+is+starting+soon_153af2_4876477.gif
he should be drinking diet mountain dew

It's not our right to infringe on what other species drink. Besides, having him on dry land leaves more krill for the other blue whales