• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

:news: RAK ALERT :news:

I have an extra Skybound 5th Anniversery Box, Opened, Regular Set, with the Flash. This RAK includes free shipping Worlwide. The only stipulation is that it goes to someone who has never taken a freebie from me.

Can I take just the flash drive? I've not read some of the TPBs yet. I'd be happy to pay for shipping.

PM me, we can work it out so you get copies with out breaking the offer.

Now that's a RAK & a PIF! ;)

:news: RAK ALERT :news:

I have an extra Skybound 5th Anniversery Box, Opened, Regular Set, with the Flash. This RAK includes free shipping Worlwide. The only stipulation is that it goes to someone who has never taken a freebie from me.

Can I take just the flash drive? I've not read some of the TPBs yet. I'd be happy to pay for shipping.

PM me, we can work it out so you get copies with out breaking the offer.

Now that's a RAK & a PIF! ;)

;)

Hey guys... up for grabs is a cracked ASM (bottom left corner was damaged during shipping but book is unharmed) and a few other books looking for a good home... free shipping in U.S.

iRaeYDqQGANs5.JPG

Signed Friendly Neigborhood Spider-Man 22 [by Todd Nauck]

Ds407jx.jpg

Deadpool kills Deadpool #1 SDCC variant

EEU7z2w.jpg

Hey guys... up for grabs is a cracked ASM (bottom left corner was damaged during shipping but book is unharmed) and a few other books looking for a good home... free shipping in U.S.

iRaeYDqQGANs5.JPG

Ds407jx.jpg

EEU7z2w.jpg

if no one else wants it, :takeit:

iRaeYDqQGANs5.JPG

Ds407jx.jpg

EEU7z2w.jpg

You're still around? I thought you left the boards for some reason.

iRaeYDqQGANs5.JPG

Ds407jx.jpg

EEU7z2w.jpg

:applause:

iRaeYDqQGANs5.JPG

Ds407jx.jpg

EEU7z2w.jpg

^^

Ill grab your address and info via PM!

In the spirit of good board membership (and to reduce my duplicate sets), I'd like to offer up this set of Dark Horse: Year of Monsters variant covers by Mike Mignola.

The set does not read as a story arc, as the issues are from a variety of comic book runs: Hellboy in Hell, Lobster Johnson, B.P.R.D. and Baltimore. But the covers are all part of a "Set", that was produced by Dark Horse to promote Mike Mignola's pulling back from working on his historic issues to work on other projects. They are 1:5 variants. Mike made 1 cover per month, and so they are not numbered but identified by the Month that they appeared in the lower right corner "January, February, etc."

Each month (except December) the cover is a Mike Mignola piece representing a famous movie monster:

January: Lobster Johnson ("The Mummy")

February: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth ("a Sea monster"???)

March: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth (???)

April: Lobster Johnson ("The Werewolf")

May: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth ("Dracula")

June: Baltimore ("King Kong")

July: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth ("Zombies" ???)

August: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth ("War of the Worlds")

September: Lobster Johnson ("Frankenstein")

October: B.P.R.D. (???)

November: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth (???)

December: Hellboy in Hell

I will pay for shipping in the continental U.S.A. and will ship outside for an additional charge to the taker. I would like it if it went to someone who either hasn't taken a freebie before or forgoing that hasn't taken something in the past couple of months.

Comic books will ship in Mylites 4 mil mylars without backers. (the issue variant info is on the backs)

16931235501_44091b9374_b.jpg

In the spirit of good board membership (and to reduce my duplicate sets), I'd like to offer up this set of Dark Horse: Year of Monsters variant covers by Mike Mignola.

The set does not read as a story arc, as the issues are from a variety of comic book runs: Hellboy in Hell, Lobster Johnson, B.P.R.D. and Baltimore. But the covers are all part of a "Set", that was produced by Dark Horse to promote Mike Mignola's pulling back from working on his historic issues to work on other projects. They are 1:5 variants. Mike made 1 cover per month, and so they are not numbered but identified by the Month that they appeared in the lower right corner "January, February, etc."

Each month (except December) the cover is a Mike Mignola piece representing a famous movie monster:

January: Lobster Johnson ("The Mummy")

February: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth ("a Sea monster"???)

March: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth (???)

April: Lobster Johnson ("The Werewolf")

May: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth ("Dracula")

June: Baltimore ("King Kong")

July: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth ("Zombies" ???)

August: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth ("War of the Worlds")

September: Lobster Johnson ("Frankenstein")

October: B.P.R.D. (???)

November: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth (???)

December: Hellboy in Hell

I will pay for shipping in the continental U.S.A. and will ship outside for an additional charge to the taker. I would like it if it went to someone who either hasn't taken a freebie before or forgoing that hasn't taken something in the past couple of months.

Comic books will ship in Mylites 4 mil mylars without backers. (the issue variant info is on the backs)

16931235501_44091b9374_b.jpg

:takeit:

Awesome and generous offer. Thank you!