• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

RAK Alert!

Offering up the new hardcover book below to anyone who wants it.

Shipping is on me anywhere in the U.S or I'll cover the first $10 to send it international...

Batman '66 Volume 1 Hardcover, Collects issues 1-5.

s-l1000_zpsy0d9nrpi.jpg

:takeit:

I have been wondering about this series for a while now. Thanks!

:headbang:

We'll I have not put a RAK in quite awhile,so.

I would prefer this go to someones collection and not a reseller. You also need to have been member for at least 6 months.

2n99njd.jpg

I'd love this in my collection. So, if you don't mind... :takeit:

I received the RAK item I selected from Bird and mailed out the last item I put up as well.

I'm diggin the GI Joe page I got from here so much that it has me in the mood to keep the RAK time going, so I would like to offer up the item below to anyone who likes it or maybe you know a fan that you would like to surprise with a cool item!

RAK ALERT

I cover shipping in the U.S. or the first $10 to send it internationally.

Flash Gordon 2015 San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Set. #1180/1500

Hand signed by Flash himself, Sam Jones!

The box has a little damage so it's definitely not mint but still a cool hand signed item (happy to email the pics of Sam autographing it).

f2_zpskqyd8llo.jpg

f1_zpsxmhign2o.jpg

20150712_104807_zpsitc9ibdw.jpg

I received the RAK item I selected from Bird and mailed out the last item I put up as well.

I'm diggin the GI Joe page I got from here so much that it has me in the mood to keep the RAK time going, so I would like to offer up the item below to anyone who likes it or maybe you know a fan that you would like to surprise with a cool item!

RAK ALERT

The box has a little damage so it's definitely not mint but still a cool hand signed item (happy to email the pics of Sam autographing it).

f2_zpskqyd8llo.jpg

f1_zpsxmhign2o.jpg

:applause::whee:

RAK ALERT

f2_zpskqyd8llo.jpg

f1_zpsxmhign2o.jpg

:takeit: I love this movie. You can see the album on my wall.

100_3556_zpss6f5ilyp.jpg

RAK ALERT

f2_zpskqyd8llo.jpg

f1_zpsxmhign2o.jpg

:takeit: I love this movie. You can see the album on my wall.

100_3556_zpss6f5ilyp.jpg

sweet collection, loving the mego's and the Johnny West Geronimo :applause: