• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

Superman RAK

2zxse93.jpg

Free shipping in Lower 48 sorry don't have the money to ship elsewhere right now

hm looks familiar.

Quad, in case you want some background, the art is by Ale Garza and is part of the character designs for DC Universe Online. (I originally sent that Shadow's way, though he added the cool matting)

That's really cool Doc. Didn't try that game....maybe I should...

Those are both pretty awesome offers for a RAK.

I actually love the Marvel Apes (a wormhole opens up to alternate earth-8108 <-an earth populated by ape-typical superheroes). The names of the supers are a bit hilarious (I love puns for some strange reason): Black Widorangutan, Spider-monkey, the Ape-vengers, Iron Mandrill, Shang Chimp master of kung-fu! Love it.

But the Death of Wolverine is very generous of you as well.

Very surprised they are sitting here. I'd take them, but I'm on a good karma streak right now and don't want to blow it.

-Terry

I seem to remember a similar argument about apples being made by a certain serpent. Of course, that all worked out for the best.

But seriously, very generous of you. Can't believe no one has grabbed either one. They must think it's some sort of trap.

-Terry