• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

CoMiCaHoLiC,

Rules are rules. It was open to anyone. You claimed it.

If you genuinely want it, I will send it to you but just so you know, I received a PM from a boardie who actually wants it. However, as you claimed it first, if you still want it, I will send it to you as per the terms in the RAK.

Your call CoMiCaHoLiC - Do you want it or can I send it to the other boardie?

CoMiCaHoLiC,

If you genuinely want it, I will send it to you but just so you know, I received a PM from a boardie who actually wants it. However, as you claimed it first, if you still want it, I will send it to you as per the terms in the RAK.

Is he going to claim it in the thread if Comichaholic retracts his take it or does he want to keep it in "The PM?"

CoMiCaHoLiC,

Is he going to claim it in the thread if Comichaholic retracts his take it or does he want to keep it in "The PM?"

I will ask him if CoMiCaHoLic passes, if he will claim in in the thread.

CoMiCaHoLiC,

Can I claim one of the books from your sig line?

CoMiCaHoLiC,

Can I claim one of the books from your sig line?

No but I might put a pound of flesh up ;)

:takeit:

Must say... I was just pulling your plonker to begin with, now I think about it... yea I'll take it, why not, I don't own a bats #1 and the coin will look sweet on display someplace.

Nice one, address incoming :)

Well played sir!