• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

RiddleBox.jpg

Mystery Box RAK (these are allowed here, right?)

A few stipulations:

1) Boardie who claims it must have 2016 or more posts.

2) Shipping to the lower 48 only (sorry boardies north of the border, my Hawaiian brethren and all other international friends).

3) You are also ineligible if you've claimed something in the PIF or RAK threads in the past 3 months.

:grin:

:takeit:

My first taking of a RAK.

^^ ^^ chicken dinnah! PM me your mailing info, please.

:banana:

Man, Frazetta art is just on a league of its own... I have always thought his work is fantastic.

(thumbs u

I've been hooked since I was a kid. I got a Frazetta puzzle and ever since then I have been fascinated by his work. I've managed to amass a small horde of his stuff.

IMG_1150.jpg

Many thanks to Wombat for the awesome Frazetta art book. I almost want to buy a van so I can get one of these beautiful illustrations airbrushed on the side, start a hair metal band, and spend the rest of my days swimmin' in women. :cloud9:

IMG_1150.jpg

Many thanks to Wombat for the awesome Frazetta art book. I almost want to buy a van so I can get one of these beautiful illustrations airbrushed on the side, start a hair metal band, and spend the rest of my days swimmin' in women. :cloud9:

sounds like you'd be flirtin' with disaster!

IMG_1150.jpg

sounds like you'd be flirtin' with disaster!

Well, I am a Whiskey Man hm

IMG_1150.jpg

Holla at me when you need a roadie. lol