• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink April Focused auction -- post 'em if you got 'em (or lost 'em)

90 posts in this topic

Nice pedigree examples! (thumbs u

Thanks - here is another one, but not a pedigree. I'm not really a pedigree collector - they all crack out the same :lol:

RADD78272015318_10050.jpg

Went after a GSXM #1 9.6.

I lost.

Why? Because it went for $3,800!!!! :o

You could have bought something good for that amount :baiting:

looks like it was a DC bottom-feeder's dream tonight.

RAD7EEF92015319_14744.jpg

I'm sorry but that is NOT a White Mountain copy. I think I know the collection where this book came from and it was definitely not White Mountain. That book needs to be cracked out from that label.

RAD7EEF92015319_14744.jpg

I'm sorry but that is NOT a White Mountain copy. I think I know the collection where this book came from and it was definitely not White Mountain. That book needs to be cracked out from that label.

Didn't we have this discussion last time on one of October's books that magically came out with a ped description?

Not sure I care, but yes, it will be cracked out.

Went after a GSXM #1 9.6.

I lost.

Why? Because it went for $3,800!!!! :o

You could have bought something good for that amount :baiting:

Well, I ended up not buying anything!

I don't know whether to :golfclap: or :foryou:

Didn't we have this discussion last time on one of October's books that magically came out with a ped description?

Not sure I care, but yes, it will be cracked out.

I remember pointing out a book designated as Curator that wasn't. I believe CGC actually stepped up on that one. I don't remember it being one of October's books. I don't understand how this happens. Either the submitter marked it as a White Mountain and CGC granted it or the submitter did not mark it and CGC made a clerical error. Sorry but I feel the integrity of pedigrees should be maintained. It's a great book and it looks like you picked it up for a very reasonable price. It's not a big deal but I am curious how this happened .

Here they are - it was supposedly a Rocky Mountain. I don't really collect Peds intentionally, and certainly don't pay a premium for them, as they all share they same fate as the non-Peds.

The Rocky Mountain has the same "B" mark as a lot of the books in October's purchased collection. I've got another 20 or so that I purchased from him with the same mark. They are extremely nice books with white pages.

Purported Rocky Mountain:

GL%2039%20cgc9.2.jpg

Purported White Mountain:

WorldsFinest122cgc9.0.jpg

Here they are - it was supposedly a Rocky Mountain. I don't really collect Peds intentionally, and certainly don't pay a premium for them, as they all share they same fate as the non-Peds.

The Rocky Mountain has the same "B" mark as a lot of the books in October's purchased collection. I've got another 20 or so that I purchased from him with the same mark. They are extremely nice books with white pages.

Purported Rocky Mountain:

GL%2039%20cgc9.2.jpg

Purported White Mountain:

WorldsFinest122cgc9.0.jpg

I got some of those 'B' books from October also. You are correct, they were very nice with White pages. I like your taste in books. We seem to collect from the same genre.