• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink April Focused auction -- post 'em if you got 'em (or lost 'em)

90 posts in this topic

Didn't even bid this time around. I'm being a responsible adult & stuff & setting money aside for bigger things.

You guys got some awesome pickups though. I'm not even much of an ASM collector & I really kinda want an ASM 300 to sit on my wall. One of these days, I'll grab one.

The only thing I've picked up so far, but I have a few on my radar tonight and I have a 1st appearance of Gambit and a 1st appearance of Archangel both in 9.8 ending tonight :wishluck:

i-G5snmnd-X2.jpg

You don't say hm

Looks like a lot of books are going for way under GPA tonight. I should have gone in for another bid on that Preacher 1 CGC 9.6 - it went way too cheap. I did just win a She-Hulk 1 CGC 9.6 so its been a good night so far.

Looks like a lot of books are going for way under GPA tonight. I should have gone in for another bid on that Preacher 1 CGC 9.6 - it went way too cheap. I did just win a She-Hulk 1 CGC 9.6 so its been a good night so far.

Bidding has been weak in general. Some books have done well, but I'm glad I'm not selling in this one. Probably too close on the heals of their last one; they have a featured right around the corner; CConnect is underway. Saturation?

Bidding has been weak in general. Some books have done well, but I'm glad I'm not selling in this one. Probably too close on the heals of their last one; they have a featured right around the corner; CConnect is underway. Saturation?

Plus some cons that just occurred, so that can be a factor.

I believe so.

It started like the day after the March one ended.

People are probably waiting for the big auction next month.