• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comic Book Show; Sunday June 14th, 2015 Win A Star Wars #1

32 posts in this topic

We're back!

Fresh off the heels of another outstanding show, we're happy to announce our next big show!

Sunday June 14th, 2015

10AM - 4PM

Toronto Plaza Hotel

1677 Wilson Ave

(Hwy 400/401)

Admission just $5, Kids are FREE!

Parking is FREE!

10 minutes from Yorkdale Mall and Toronto Airport!

TTC buses stop right at front doors!

Prizes every hour! Freebies for kids!

Our last show had over 50 tables jammed packed with the best new and vintage comic books around! You will not be disappointed!

You'll be sure to find almost anything on your want list!

Buy/Sell/Trade!

For more info, please visit www.torontocomicbookshow.com

Vendor tables are already SOLD OUT! But please ask, and we'll be sure to add you to our waiting list.

ATTENTION BOARD MEMBERS! Exclusively for you, 2 FOR 1 Admission for this show!

GREAT NEWS FOR WATERLOO COLLECTORS!

The Waterloo Comic Book Show is born! Coming Sunday July 12th, 2015. Stay tuned for more info.

Cheers!

154650.jpg.83afce7d64d1b495aa902da26a06c3bc.jpg

This show has really grown and is perfect for collectors who can't be bothered to attend the mega events like FanExpo. I find the intimate setting much more relaxing and it attracts hobbyist who bring their own personal collections to sell.

Here's a tip: A few of these comic vendors will be set up this Sunday's Card Show. So if you want first crack at some of these books, please swing by this Sunday:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8638752#Post8638752

Be there, or be square (oops, I think I just dated myself).

(thumbs u

I just brought in a 650 long box collection on Wednesday, and I'm gonna spend the next two weeks sorting and organizing it all, so I can have a fresh new inventory for the show and then advertising for people to come to the shop and start wading through 150,000 $1.00 books, come the Monday morning.

Can't wait.

Jim

Less than a week to go...going to have an entirely fresh new inventory, at ridiculous prices.

X-Factor #24's $15-25

Deadpool #2's $10 each

Daredevil #181's $10 each (over a dozen available)

Hush books all $3.00 each

A run of ASM's from #150 and up...all $5.00 each

Legends #3's $30-40

Legends #1's $10

Spider-Man #1's $3.00 for Greens, $5.00 for Blacks

Spawn #1's $5.00

the list goes on and on, I pulled three long boxes especially for this show.

Jim