• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone here post hauls on youtube?

23 posts in this topic

Lately I have been watching a ton of people showing off their amazing collections on youtube. I plan to do something similar within the week. If you haven't seen them yet search YouTube for "comic haul."

They are pretty fun and can give you a general idea as to what others are interested in right now. They always give me super excited to hunt for the next key.

If you haven't seen them yet some coasters that I recommend our Lightning2288, Mercenaut, Jimmy C, and ETANick.

Does anyone else here post videos that I should check out?

One channel that I really enjoyed watching is from SpideyFan78ct... he's a member here, but lately he's been busy with other things and so he's not posting as much.

Of course I can't say enough good things about (eta nick) Nick's channel!

He doesn't do haul videos, but the information that he puts out there is terrific.

I have about 35 comic videos about my collection on my youtube channel.

Hadn't posted in a while but last week I put up a vid of the Marvel keys I recently acquired..

Lots of nice eye candy in this one, plus the tune is funky :grin:

I like the garage sale thread here because I can see the books, but not have to listen to what a troglodyte the buyer is. No one who posts those videos is ever happy about putting something in their collection, it's all about how much money they'll make selling hot keys and flavor of the month books. Pass.

I like the garage sale thread here because I can see the books, but not have to listen to what a troglodyte the buyer is. No one who posts those videos is ever happy about putting something in their collection, it's all about how much money they'll make selling hot keys and flavor of the month books. Pass.

You left out the part where some of the videos are just used to push otherwise appropriately ignored books to get them to sell.

I have about 35 comic videos about my collection on my youtube channel.

Hadn't posted in a while but last week I put up a vid of the Marvel keys I recently acquired..

Lots of nice eye candy in this one, plus the tune is funky :grin:

Watch Chromiums view guys,he's the reason I use Magazine holders now,just awesome.