• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrison Ford CGC Signature Series STAR WARS BOOKS!!! Finally

75 posts in this topic

From what I've seen they are offering the following:

• Star Wars Tales #11 (photo variant)
  • Star Wars #1 Varaint (Marvel)
  • Indiana Jones comics? not sure slow loading

I was really looking to grab a poster but for $900 I just can not justify it.

Can anyone post the details of the CGC SS books they are offering? Maybe a screetshot for those of us who cant get on.

Looks like Star Wars Tales 11 and one of the new #1's with Han on the cover...there's more but I can't get most pages to load.

ford%20pre%20order_zpsehpbtxa3.jpg

Just for kicks I checked out the 1977 CGC 9.8 cast signed book (Ford/Hamill/Fisher/Mayhew/Daniels/Barker); $6500 total which isn't really terrible considering one signed by (Thomas/Hamill/Chaykin/Fisher/Daniels/Baker/Mayhew/Prowse/Bulloch) sold for 5k

I just saw that, I wonder how many books they are getting done.

CA has purchased several 9.8 Universal copies of books from my ebay store in the past, wonder if they are the ones buying up copies of SW #1 in 9.8 for this opportunity.

I just saw that, I wonder how many books they are getting done.

CA has purchased several 9.8 Universal copies of books from my ebay store in the past, wonder if they are the ones buying up copies of SW #1 in 9.8 for this opportunity.

Description says less than 3 are projected. So I guess 1 or 2.

It's a little misleading how the price is shown as $225, but when you click the details, you find out it's only a deposit, and the total price is $849.99 on any CGC comics. I don't remember what the price was last time, but it seems higher now.

$499 last time.....just as that price became palatable...bam! lol

That's exactly how it was for me. Ready to pull the trigger at $500, now it is $850. :cry:

Ha.....I was all excited when i saw this....I thought $225!!!! OMG!!!.....then you get to the page and its only a down-payment for the bagillion dollars it costs....ridiculous!

Would love to get a s/s Ford book, but those prices are just way too steep. And after reading some of the posts here, CA really raised the price on these too it seems.

I see on their site Schwarzenegger is signing soon. I wonder if any s/s books will be available with his signing? I would guess those would be even higher than Ford's.

Would love to get a s/s Ford book, but those prices are just way too steep. And after reading some of the posts here, CA really raised the price on these too it seems.

I doubt it's CA raising the prices. From the way they mentioned Ford's reluctance to sign comics last time and that this might be the only time he ever does these again, it sounds more like Mr. Ford's fee has increased.