• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see those Completed Short Runs!
2 2

396 posts in this topic

Ok, this one's simple: Post any run you have completed of a series that ran 9 issues or LESS. Of course, One-Shots could be eligible as they are the shortest runs of all lol . Group shots would be nice, but i'll take em' posted in consecutive solo order too! I'll start it off with these:

Quality's Forbidden Love 1-4. Tough run to complete, even though there were only four issues

FullSizeRender2_zps2a3e607d.jpg

This one get's an asterick* Fawcett's Negro Romance 1-3. Also very tough. (*There is an issue 4, BUT, it was published five years after no.3, was a reprint of no.2, did not have a photo cover, AND was published by different publisher). Completists may give me grief over this one, but.. :sumo: Now here's hoping a certain 'Doctor' doesn't post his higher graded set complete with a no.4 and steal my thunder lol

imagejpg1_zps1c052dd6.jpg

Ok, this one's simple: Post any run you have completed of a series that ran 9 issues or LESS. Of course, One-Shots could be eligible as they are the shortest runs of all lol . Group shots would be nice, but i'll take em' posted in consecutive solo order too! I'll start it off with these:

Quality's Forbidden Love 1-4. Tough run to complete, even though there were only four issues

FullSizeRender2_zps2a3e607d.jpg

This one get's an asterick* Fawcett's Negro Romance 1-3. Also very tough. (*There is an issue 4, BUT, it was published five years after no.3, was a reprint of no.2, did not have a photo cover, AND was published by different publisher). Completists may give me grief over this one, but.. :sumo: Now here's hoping a certain 'Doctor' doesn't post his higher graded set complete with a no.4 and steal my thunder lol

imagejpg1_zps1c052dd6.jpg

Two killer runs!

:gossip: You gotta get that NR 4 though.

The Funny Pages 2/10 is in the picture because it was loaded already in photobucket.Try putting those three Arrow's together,my fellow Centaur man Gator has one of these also along with a few others.

102_5592_zps597e79f3.jpg