• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see those Completed Short Runs!
2 2

396 posts in this topic

Love this thread. Some fun and fantastic runs here!

The Milkman Clinks Thrice

Before i turn in for the night, must say, these were well waiting up for Boot. I have seen books i did not know existed, all different genres and themes(that's what makes this hobby, especially golden age, so unique). Thanks for posting them. (thumbs u

Walter I love the covers on your books, beautiful (worship) also everyone else in here you guys have some amazing books

Edited by Azkaban

3306as1.jpg

Very nice (worship)(worship)(worship) . I have always thought that Law Breakers Suspense Stories 12 is an under appreciated cover (I actually prefer it to 11).

Anyone have a Strange Suspense Stories run?

All ya gots to do is ask, little brother;

2lwt201.jpg

Oh how st00pid of me! You wanted to see the Charlton continuation of Lawbreakers SS, and I posted the Fawcett run.

2drgwuu.jpg

So many of these threads I don't have much to offer, but here's my contribution to this one. A run that took me several years to find nice copies at decent grades, finished in 2013.

E667848F-01C0-495D-B9DC-221C7F1472CB_zpsltgt0ca7.jpg

Sherry the Showgirl and Showgirls

IMG_3493_Fotor.jpg

Amazing!! From what i hear, no easy feat! :applause::applause:

Thanks pcalhoun, 143ksk, and sagii! I chased this set down over a period of bunch of years and many cons! I fell in love with Sherry after aquiring an original DeCarlo Sherry pin-up from eBay.

Great thread!

IMG_3493_Fotor.jpg

Thanks pcalhoun, 143ksk, and sagii! I chased this set down over a period of bunch of years and many cons! I fell in love with Sherry after aquiring an original DeCarlo Sherry pin-up from eBay.

Great thread!

Great job. I'm trying to put that run down together as well. The numbering and titles are kinda confusalatin' though. hm

Sam Hill features great Harry Lucey art.

Issues 1-4

These are great!

A little text and word balloon heavy on the covers but I've only known Lucey from the Archie books so it's nice to see his work on another genre! (thumbs u

IMG_3493_Fotor.jpg

Great thread!

Great job. I'm trying to put that run down together as well. The numbering and titles are kinda confusalatin' though. hm

Yeah, right?? Weird, Showgirls 4 is Sherry 4... then Showgirls 1 and 2 came out in the same month as Sherry 6 and 7. I'd guess Showgirls 1 and 2 are a separate mini-set.

Edited by TankShiba

So many of these threads I don't have much to offer, but here's my contribution to this one. A run that took me several years to find nice copies at decent grades, finished in 2013.

E667848F-01C0-495D-B9DC-221C7F1472CB_zpsltgt0ca7.jpg

Titles like this are snap shots of what Sci Fi was at that time( on tv and the movies and merchandise) . Nice run, congrats on finishing it and thanks for posting!

IMG_3493_Fotor.jpg

Great thread!

Yeah, right?? Weird, Showgirls 4 is Sherry 4... then Showgirls 1 and 2 came out in the same month as Sherry 6 and 7. I'd guess Showgirls 1 and 2 are a separate mini-set.

That's great. I hope to one day complete that! :headbang: