• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see those Completed Short Runs!
2 2

396 posts in this topic

DSCN2848_zpsaead2dfe.jpg
Wow, just stepped out to grab some groceries for dinner tonight, but WOW- loving everything being posted (Torchy, Arrow, G.I. Jane, The Monster, Red Raven, and those gorgeous Mask copies)

It was the recent posts of the Jetta series and how hard it is to put together from other Boardies that got me thinking about a thread like this. Glad a collection made it to the thread. Great stuff all :golfclap::golfclap:

The Funny Pages 2/10 is in the picture because it was loaded already in photobucket.Try putting those three Arrow's together,my fellow Centaur man Gator has one of these also along with a few others.

102_5592_zps597e79f3.jpg

That's the fact, Jack! :applause: (thumbs u

RADDEE442015116_161049_zpsee6kvb1h.jpg

lf_zpsd893d5dc.jpeg

Sweet!! Once i have completed the MLJ and Ace Publications issues i want, it's a toss up between Harvey and Fox as to which publisher i will go after aggressively next.