• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see those Completed Short Runs!
2 2

396 posts in this topic

Just so I have something to play along with here...

AoC_48.jpg

AC_50-1.jpg

nice Fox Giants (love how the sound effect is on the guy being shot (or is he shooting back?) (shrug)

This is the brief run by Youthful. I also have the full run (15 issues) of Beware by Trojan, but too many to post in the thread, per the limit by the OP.

Notice in the header, the word, "terror" in the initial issue was changed to "horror" for the next two.

27y69nt.jpg

This is the brief run by Youthful. I also have the full run (15 issues) of Beware by Trojan, but too many to post in the thread, per the limit by the OP.

27y69nt.jpg

Beware is one of my favorite titles to browse that i don't own on various golden age sites. Love the 'rat' cover.

Oh, and since we let Robot-Man go over the limit once, i sure won't mind seeing a 15 issue run (still 'short' in my estimation)of the other series. Rules are meant to be broken once in awhile right? That's what detention is for. So off you go.... (after you post the run) :devil:

Later, Gator, as the saying goes. Here's another full run with the term, "Beware";

(If you are going to get one of this title, number 6 is the killer for stories).

14tn0ox.jpg

Later, Gator, as the saying goes. Here's another full run with the term, "Beware";

(If you are going to get one of this title, number 6 is the killer for stories).

14tn0ox.jpg

I think a Boardie or two has also stated as much but, man! Look at the cover on issue 7 :o:o

Never seen that one before! Cool x10

Notice in the header, the word, "terror" in the initial issue was changed to "horror" for the next two.

27y69nt.jpg

Isn't this the end of the "Captain Science" series by Youthful? One might say it changed a little lol , I have been meaning to complete this run, but haven't gotten around to it :grin: