• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Signature Auction (May 28 - 30, 2015):

17 posts in this topic

Hello,

I know there is a thread in the golden age section regarding this incredible auction, but there is so much in this auction for all collectors and budgets I wanted to start a thread here as well. Online bidding is already under way.

Anyone getting anything good or excited about any of the items?

That X-Men 1 in 9.0 looks like it has rockets attached to it with 15 days left. Did I blink? I thought a 9 was in the 20-23k range. It's already at that. The pages are fanned and the spine is wrapped to the back. I have to keep an eye on where this one lands.

This may just be the best Heritage Auction for comic collectibles in years, ...all categories. hm

Lots of drool-worthy gold & silver age including several iconic books that rarely come up.

and when you expand it to combine the offerings from CC and CL it looks like the one of the most round of auctions ever. It is going to be interesting to watch.

I have about 20 books and 10 pieces of art I would really really like to win.

This may just be the best Heritage Auction for comic collectibles in years, ...all categories. hm

Lots of drool-worthy gold & silver age including several iconic books that rarely come up.

and when you expand it to combine the offerings from CC and CL it looks like the one of the most round of auctions ever. It is going to be interesting to watch.

I have about 20 books and 10 pieces of art I would really really like to win.

Which means money will be spread thin and I think it will be a good time to get into the ring.

I`m into the Spidermans and other great SA Marvels in this auction. :cloud9:

lol head over to Pedigree, he's got 2 DC books out of 700 total in the auction

That's why I think collecting Marvels is awesome. I just need to think of a book, any book, write a check, and it's mine.

Collecting should be like going to a Walmart. This "thrill of the hunt" stuff that these DC and GA losers talk about is :screwy:

If you bid, don't forget about the 19.5% juice that will be tacked on.

No no, everyone should bid without factoring in the 19.5%, and then complain bitterly on these Boards forever after about how they had to pay 19.5% more than they had intended to!

If you bid, don't forget about the 19.5% juice that will be tacked on.

No no, everyone should bid without factoring in the 19.5%, and then complain bitterly on these Boards forever after about how they had to pay 19.5% more than they had intended to!

Multiplying on the fly by 19.5% is pretty daunting. So I just round to 10%.

I consider this strategy the key to my winning so many HA auctions. :acclaim: