• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Divinity - first new title character from Valiant gets its own CGC forum topic

231 posts in this topic

With the print run being as relatively small as it is for this book I think Valiant would have been better off just not doing the b covers at all. If all the b covers out there were the regular cover they'd sell better.

Vailiant has been doing two to three covers for most of their books since they started back up, why would they not do it for Divinity as well? Just because Cover B is horrid looking and is not selling well is just their poor judgement of picking the art for the cover and nothing else.

With the print run being as relatively small as it is for this book I think Valiant would have been better off just not doing the b covers at all. If all the b covers out there were the regular cover they'd sell better.

Each issue has been a sellout from the distributor. How can you sell more than all of them?

I don't think there has been much speculation on Valiant books since the first issues of the initial launch titles, based on the Comichron numbers. So any extra sales are coming from people buying the variant covers.

Each issue has been a sellout from the distributor. How can you sell more than all of them?

I don't think there has been much speculation on Valiant books since the first issues of the initial launch titles, based on the Comichron numbers. So any extra sales are coming from people buying the variant covers.

Fair, I guess I should have specified sales at the store level. I guess the shop owners could have decided not to order so many b covers as well.

Just finalized a purchase of an unsigned #1 LaRosa 1:40 with an original LaRosa art piece from SonicDan. Can't wait to get the book! He does have another copy of the variant unsigned left unless someone else bought it since this afternoon.

Super happy to join the 1:40 club!

Finally have a complete 1 - 4 set (1 is a third print) and looking forward to giving it a read over the weekend. :)

Sweet, I’m still missing #4, as I would have to make a specific order from here and at the moment I’m not buying… lol

Finally have a complete 1 - 4 set (1 is a third print) and looking forward to giving it a read over the weekend. :)

Sweet, I’m still missing #4, as I would have to make a specific order from here and at the moment I’m not buying… lol

I got #4 from the same place you recommended buying the #1 for... Same quick shipping, same great packaging (thumbs u

I got #4 from the same place you recommended buying the #1 for... Same quick shipping, same great packaging (thumbs u

Thanks, but from UK to Italy the shipping cost for a single book is a killer – about £10 with Registered. :(